Hio from Wyo

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by SavvyShooter, May 2, 2008.

1. SavvyShooter

SavvyShooter Guest

Hello folks. Been a lurker for awhile but finally signed up today.

A bit about me:

• My first gun was a tiny .22 chipmunk rifle with a 4x leupold that I learned to shoot at age 5 (I still have it).
    • My father and grandfather ran a gun store, meat processing and taxidermy shop when I was a kid. My grandfather was a taxidermist and I grew up shooting, skinning game and hanging around the gunshop. Now I'm starting my own small shooting accessories business online that I hope will become mom&pop-style place for good service and affordable gear.
    • I am a strange combination of Geek and Outdoorsman: a computer programmer and web designer by trade and an hunter/fisherman by nature. I love shooting rifles, pistols and shotguns in all calibers.

I'll round up the post with a quote I came across and liked today:
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.
    --Theodore Roosevelt

2. MrsS

MrsS G&G Enthusiast

Welcome to the site!

3. Romey

Romey G&G Enthusiast

4. Welcome to G&G. hope to see ya a lot more on the forum :)

5. .22guy

.22guy G&G Enthusiast

Welcome to the site! :)

6. Windwalker

Windwalker G&G Newbie

Welcome to G&G. We have a great bunch of folks here and you should feel right at home. Enjoy!

7. CalifgirlinOk

CalifgirlinOk G&G Evangelist

8. SavvyShooter

SavvyShooter Guest

Thank you all for the welcome!

9. Seabeescotty

Seabeescotty G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

I'm running a bit late, but welcome from Okieland. You live in a beautiful state, there, but too cold in the winter for my old bones. Stick around, and get to know everyone, it's a great buncha folks we got here!

10. Well, I'm a little late too, (which I usually am) but it's better lete then never, so, welcme to Gun an Game! I hope to see you around! Good luck with the business too, sounds like you aiming in the right direction!

11. mosineer

mosineer G&G Newbie Forum Contributor

Teddy was one smart cookie!! Welcome to the forums!! Glad to have you aboard! This is a great place to share what you know and find out what ya don't. Enjoy!!!

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing

12. HAWKEYE50

HAWKEYE50 G&G Newbie

Welcome to G&G. What kind of stuff do you carry? Send me an Email at [email protected].

13. TXplt

TXplt Gun Toting Boeing Driver Forum Contributor

Welcome and enjoy !

As TR would say: Bully !

14. SavvyShooter

SavvyShooter Guest

@Hawkeye50
    I carry a variety of optics and accessories. Currently, everything I have is manufactured by NcStar though I'm trying to work out some deals with several other manufacturers.

NcStar's products are affordable and have a lot of features for the price. You can see the stuff at SavvyShooter.com...PM me if you're interested in anything and I can do a special deal.

The website is a work in progress. Many products are still missing a full explanation and many other things need work. That being said...any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks again to everyone that said hi!

15. Hello and welcome to the G&G forums SavvyShooter.

16. oldjarhead

oldjarhead G&G Evangelist

MO
    Welcome Aboard. Glad to have you here.