close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Hitler was a

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Logansdad, Aug 25, 2002.

1. Logansdad

Logansdad Guest

:eek: Hitler was a vegetarian & a painter :rolleyes: (the struggling artist type).... :p I like to point that out to vegans & NEA types...it really chaps their backsides :p :nod:

2. MarkII 22

MarkII 22 G&G Newbie

HA HA That was a good one

3. Logansdad

Logansdad Guest

it's true though...believe it or not

4. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

He was mad cause he couldn't eat a good steak or paint a "Mona Lisa"

He took his anger out elsewhere.

5. Calvin

Calvin G&G Newbie

One of his other passions was music, and he was terrible at it, too. He had applied to Julieart and was rejected.

6. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

Hitler associated with the NEA...That's B.S.

Logansdad: Would you expound on what you mean by being a "NEA" type. Surely you're kidding.
    Oxford

7. MarkII 22

MarkII 22 G&G Newbie

Whats NEA stand for:confused:

8. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

NEA, for one thing, stands for National Education Association. There could be other meanings that I'm not acquainted with.

9. How about national ediot asociateion.

10. MarkII 22

MarkII 22 G&G Newbie

Whas that to me alan

11. Klaus

Klaus G&G Newbie

Hey Oxford, ever hear of the National Endowment for the Arts?

12. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

Thanks for the answer, Klaus.

Klaus: Thanks. I'll back off a little now. I got my dander up a little at first. I should have remembered that group. Not being much into art I don't think of them often.

Guess they've been on the news recentlly, something related to getting an unusual amount of federal funding for "art" to be used on weird art projects. Is that correct from your point of view?

Oxford:nod:

13. 7mmag6

7mmag6 G&G Newbie

didnt hitler (the scum) have a jewish ancestor? i 've heard some things about this, and read others

14. johno

johno G&G Newbie

hitler was also anti gun. he outlawed private gun ownership in germany when he came to power. when the SS came for the jews, they had nothing to fight back with.

15. 7mmag6

7mmag6 G&G Newbie

FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS Charleton Heston

16. Klaus

Klaus G&G Newbie

Hitler, who was Austrian, ran on an interesting platform. He demonized political opponents, promised to heavily tax the "rich" to pay for social programs, banned guns to reduce crime, claimed all negative stories about the NAZIs were lies put out by a "vast conspiracy", bribed union bosses, and promised that the government would make things fair for the working people. Oh, he also lied a lot, missappropriated taxes for personal projects, and totally ignored the constitution. Anything about this Left Wing leader seem familiar?

17. MarkII 22

MarkII 22 G&G Newbie

thanks Oxford I know how to spell guess now

18. johno

johno G&G Newbie

those who do not study the past are doomed to repeat it. it'll happen again if the liberals have anything to do with it.

another thing that happened then and we've been seeing now and may see again is the best military in the world ruined by politicians.

19. Logansdad

Logansdad Guest

Sorry Oxford, Thanks Klaus

:eek: It was definitely National Endowment for the Arts :rolleyes: