close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Holster for 3 inch 65

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Logansdad, Apr 15, 2002.

1. Logansdad

Logansdad Guest

I'm looking for a leather concealment holster (nylon need not apply) for a 3 inch barreled
    S & W model 65 (k frame .357 magnum)...Any ideas ?

2. Jesse

Jesse G&G Newbie Forum Contributor

If you like a belt slide holster I reccomend the Galco FLETCH. An inside the pants holster for a revolver, especially a medium to large revolver is usually a custom order from a holster manufacturer. I think Gordon Davis makes and IWB model for a Smith and Wesson K- frame. You may also want to try Ken Null or Kramer holsters. With any of these you can't go wrong.

Jesse

3. Logansdad

Logansdad Guest

I found a Fist SOB so I hafta save my $ up for it. Until then I found a Bianchi Black Widow.

4. Jesse

Jesse G&G Newbie Forum Contributor

Good choice. When you get the FIST SOB holster, cant it's angle more toward your hip than your spine when you wear it. Many a LE officer has hurt their back badly falling on their weapon when the SOB holster was on their spine. Wish you the best.

Jesse

5. Logansdad

Logansdad Guest

Thanks for the heads up. I suspected as much. That holster is the best for carrying a serious sidearm dressed for Southern summer temperatures when shorts, sandals and a t shirt make you feel overdressed. Every now and then a deer hunter falls out of their stand (climbing up or down) and lands on their rifle...paralysis from there down from then on. That holster is dangerous & uncomfortable in the car seat too.