Holster manufaturers, list by gun model please

Discussion in 'Holsters/Slings' started by Dan22, Aug 20, 2010.

1. Dan22

Dan22 G&G Evangelist

I'm looking for a nice holster for my new Ruger SR9C but manufacturers seem to list by Glock or S&W and even though the same holster could also fit my Ruger I'll never know unless someone points out that a certain holster for some glock model will also fit my Ruger.

Drives me nuts.

I just want to go to a website like Don Hume and query on Ruger SR9C and see what they have that will meet my needs.

Hopefully Ruger will make one with the Ruger eagle.

2. surgicaltech

surgicaltech G&G Evangelist

3. While not for a glock or ruger, a while back a friend aquired a beautiful full duty rig for her M1911A1 and I have been begging her where and how much cause I really want one just like it, deep russet leather, heavy duty, quad magazine pouches raked slightly forward thumb-break holster with all subdued brass furniture, untooled and waxed linen stitching beautiful beautiful!

4. Click on a specific holster and scroll until you find the model or manufacturer. I took a quick look and found one listed for the SR9.

http://www.comp-tac.com/catalog.php

Finding a few for the SR9 as a matter of fact. Not sure if it will work for the compact or not? It should, but what do I know. lol

Have you tried here? They have one listed for the SR9C.

SuperTuck Deluxe

And they're great holsters that are very comfortable. Trust me, I have one. I highly recommend one as well as spending the extra $15 for Horsehide. As for the combat cut, up to you. I didn't get it and I seem to be able to get it out/draw just fine without it.

You can also check Safariland and Fobus.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2010
  5. Dan22

Dan22 G&G Evangelist

Thanks guys. Lots of good info there.

6. TheWall

TheWall Firearm Affectionado Forum Contributor

Last edited: Aug 20, 2010
  7. mike63

mike63 G&G Addict

Completely agree on the supertuck. I've got one that I've used for about a year. Put it on and wear it enough to break it in, and you'll forget it's even there. I normally wear OWB, but when I need to go IWB this is the one I use. Heres another link that you might be interested in. Defensive Carry Holster Links