Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
why didnt anyone tell me how cool the 10/22 is, and how customizeable they are. i just saw the mounbts plus bull pup stock for them. and now im looking at rb precisons website(Evolution 10-22 stock) and all the goodies you can get for them. i have henry lever action 22 but this little lassy wants me to buy it right now. what i was wandering is who here has a ruger 10/22 and what mods have you done? Pics?how much am i looking at to pick one up? thanks guy

·
Registered
20,562 Posts
Are you serious ? You didn't know Ruger 10/22's were highly customizable and theres hundreds of accessories for them.
F.M.J your fixing to have a great good time and when you get your build done don't forget to share it with us...A.H Go ahead on !!!

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yea im definently gonna go with the evo stock and build it up from there. but tommorrow im gonna have to go tryto find a 10/22 first. now i saw on the website you can buy different barrels. do all standard ruger 10/22 barrels come off

·
Premium Member
3,727 Posts
my 10/22 has a butler creek pistolgrip/side folding stock and a extended mag release and a auto bolt realese, and i have 2 butler creek 25 round mags and 2 eagle 30 round mags. i dont recomend the eagle mags. around here 10/22's go for $175, and i paid $80 for the stock and $20 for the extended mag release and auto bolt release.

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
I have four of them - well 3.5. One is just the receiver and action waiting on the next project. Great little rifles.

·
Wonderment :)
33,563 Posts
10/22

fullMetalJack: Sir; check at RimFireCentral: Those folks are eat up with .
10/22's is the most highly desirable of them all; all because of the after marketing that is available.
Not only that: they are some fine units.

Follow up with what you find

·
Registered
696 Posts
My God.

o_O Those things look sweet.

^_^ Makes me wish I had a 10/22 :09:

·
Registered
3,792 Posts
i cant wail intill i get my silancer , my 10-22 will have a bull barrell thats threaded on this
platform

<note this is how my 10-22 looks now waiting on the suppreser>

·
Wonderment :)
33,563 Posts
firearm

knightRider: Sir; good looking firearm you got there.:) NOW? what about them ?SHOES?:09::09::09:

Good picture. Do some more WHEN you finally get it sorted out.

Thanks

·
Registered
8,754 Posts
Definitely check out rimfirecentral. Cut up your credit cards first. They have some great sponsors over there that have good prices on good 10/22 stuff. Check them out as well.

Also, as to your question about barrels coming off, yes, the 10/22 barrel comes off very easily. It's just two little bolts and it comes right off. It's a pretty nifty design really.

·
Premium Member
30,670 Posts
yep heres one.
shilen bbl.

10 shots 25 meters

mine arent tactical.
they only shoot.

that target was BEFORE bedding.

·
Premium Member
30,670 Posts
bullets
barrel
bedding
the 3 b's of accuracy.

those 2 screws that hold the bbl. go into an aluminum block so dont swap bbls. too much and strip them holes out!

those pesky dimes will pay i tell you!
they killed my brother!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
30,670 Posts
he choked on one as a child.

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
I don't own a 10/22, but if I did I would probably turn it into this: 10/22 MG42 Kit

or this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gw970lgZjUo]YouTube - 10/22 Gatling Gun video[/ame]

Need 2 barrels for the Gatling Gun though..

·
Premium Member
30,670 Posts
quick pointer,
if you are ever going for the really tiny groups .
feed the bullets by hand 1 shot at a time.

·
Banned
1,085 Posts
why didnt anyone tell me how cool the 10/22 is, and how customizeable they are. i just saw the mounbts plus bull pup stock for them. and now im looking at rb precisons website(Evolution 10-22 stock) and all the goodies you can get for them. i have henry lever action 22 but this little lassy wants me to buy it right now. what i was wandering is who here has a ruger 10/22 and what mods have you done? Pics?how much am i looking at to pick one up? thanks guy
All I've done to mine is put on a Butler Creek sporter stock on it after I accidently destroyed the original stock with a misguided use of stock bedding compound.

Oh, yea, you can hang all kinds of stuff on one but if you want to make it as useful as possible, just learn to shoot it. It will treat you well.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts