Gun and Game Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
18,982 Posts
Yup,those S/A bastids sure did pick the wrong house,too bad the residents didn't get them all!:drive:

·
Registered
20,562 Posts
Everybody needs to own a gun(s) storys like this one are happening at alarming rate here in America. The only thing I find wrong with this story is the victoms didn't have there weapons readily available for a quicker ending to this home invasion.
Thanks JoeLee for sharing this story...A.H

·
Registered
5,065 Posts
I can imagine the police only have to follow the scent of fouled drawers to locate these dummies. One can only appreciate the looks they must have had staring down that rifle barrel as they lost control of their bowels.
"Hey Clem will ya hand me my AK this fella just pointed a pistol at my girlfriend" Priceless.

·
Registered
18,982 Posts
Probably in a lot of other states,but here in Florida the citizen/homeowner still have a few rights,like defending life and property from the thugs that seem to abound more and more every day!:beerchug: :biglaugh: :biggthumpup:

·
Registered
5,065 Posts
Sorta like here in Texas Rave, Perry did us some more good (rare for him) he signed an amendment that specifically removes the need of a home/property owner from having to attempt flight from an intruder before fight. I can guarantdayemee you, you force your way in this house you're going to be suffering from a case of high speed lead poisioning right quick.

Police Officer: Why has this man got so many wounds Sir?
Me: Well Officer it was the weirdest thing the fool keep stepping in front of my pistol as I was trying to fire warning shots!
Police Officer: 8 times?!?
Me: Well I had to get a warning shot in, but I ran outta Bullets before he quite interferring with my aim Officer....

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Sorta like here in Texas Rave, Perry did us some more good (rare for him) he signed an amendment that specifically removes the need of a home/property owner from having to attempt flight from an intruder before fight. I can guarantdayemee you, you force your way in this house you're going to be suffering from a case of high speed lead poisioning right quick.

Police Officer: Why has this man got so many wounds Sir?
Me: Well Officer it was the weirdest thing the fool keep stepping in front of my pistol as I was trying to fire warning shots!
Police Officer: 8 times?!?
Me: Well I had to get a warning shot in, but I ran outta Bullets before he quite interferring with my aim Officer....
See officer, this guy is like a lead magnet. I fired at the ceiling, but accidently hit his head. And then I ACCIDENTLY double tapped, and here we are.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
"see officer, i was comin around the corner and i have this twitch in my trigger finger, it twitches about 50 times before it stops, that's why he has 10 12 guage slugs in him"

·
Banned
14,554 Posts
Seems to me there are smarter criminals around than three guys who decide to do a home-invasion robbery of a house with multiple motorcycles parked outside...and multiple young men living inside.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
well, if they had been smart about it we'd all be talking about how they were scum for robbing old people, so what do you want?

plus isn't criminals being stupid a good thing?

·
Registered
227 Posts
"Quick kids, git the ak's! nothing would scare a would be robber off then hearing that , then as they turn to leave, the shotgun is pumped by the mother, for the robber, I think it would be safe to say"Awww, Im ****ed now"

1 - 20 of 32 Posts