close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Homeowner Holds Robbery Suspect At Gunpoint

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Doglips, May 21, 2002.

1. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

Man I Just love news like this...made me cheer!!!!!!!!!

Homeowner Holds Robbery Suspect At Gunpoint
    (05/21/02) -- Police close in quickly when a local couple hears a noise and catch a wanted man hiding inside their home. Deputies say the man was on the run for robbing businesses throughout Brevard County. Agents had been searching the Lake Groves area of Canaveral Groves for hours. It turned out, a local couple helped capture the suspect.

"I just started grinning at him,â€￾ says Dennis Love. While he didn’t want to show his face on camera, he sure didn't mind showing Clifford Hall his gun. “He just made the mistake of breaking into the wrong house."

Brevard County deputies were chasing Hall through the woods near Love's house. He was wanted for multiple armed robberies and officers feared he still had a gun as he ran from them. They chased him for more than 3 hours.

Hall told deputies he eluded capture for so long by hiding out in the water. He would stay underneath the water and use a bamboo stalk to breath. However, he couldn't stay there forever. So he broke into Love’s garage in hopes of stealing a car
    :D :D :D :D :assult: :assult: :assult: :assult:

2. johno

johno G&G Newbie

bet you won't see that in too many papers or tv

3. BRA - VO!!

*Standing on chair, wildly applauding*

Baravo!! A job well done Mr Love!!

:nod: :nod: :nod: :cool: :nod: :nod: :nod:

4. Shaun

Shaun G&G Evangelist

good work to the citizen