Honored to be a Newbie here.....

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Ghost, May 15, 2008.

1. Ghost

Ghost Guest

I have been lurking for a few weeks and threw my .02 cents worth in on a few forums. Just found this forum and thought I would say hi. It's good to see other Arkansans on here. Nice to have some locals out here on the net.
    My friends call me Ghost....and you?:scool:

2. Hello and welcome to G&G.

3. .22guy

.22guy G&G Enthusiast

Well, we are honored to have you here. Welcome to gunandgame! :)

4. neophyte

neophyte Wonderment :) Forum Contributor

Ghost: Sir; welcome from NC

5. squirrelblaster

squirrelblaster G&G Enthusiast Forum Contributor

welcome to the forum! glad you found us.

6. MrsS

MrsS G&G Enthusiast

Welcome to the site!!

7. mitch_mckee

mitch_mckee Guest

My friends call me lots of stuff sometimes but they love me anyway.....:burnout:

8. deadman03

deadman03 G&G Addict

nc
    another welcome from nc
    and im proud to be a noob here to.

9. MrsS

MrsS G&G Enthusiast

Deadman...If I didn't welcome you in another forum...then let me say "welcome" to you too.

Last edited: May 15, 2008
  10. TXplt

TXplt Gun Toting Boeing Driver Forum Contributor

Welcome to the site--lotsa great folks here. Post often--we don't always agree but that's the fun. Great place to talk guns and everything else.

Welcome as well Deadman :)

11. Ghost

Ghost Guest

Yes, I have found a few forums that have seemed a little heated as the conversation goes on, but very good debating. That's the power of Free Speech.

12. mosineer

mosineer G&G Newbie Forum Contributor

Hello and welcome to G&G!! Glad you found us and hope you enjoy the forums...

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing

13. Seabeescotty

Seabeescotty G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Hello, Mr. Ghost, and welcome aboard. Seen you around the place, and came to check and see if you had posted here. Enjoy the fun!

14. Windwalker

Windwalker G&G Newbie

Ghost, welcome to both you and Deadman. We have a great bunch of folks here. Enjoy!

15. CalifgirlinOk

CalifgirlinOk G&G Evangelist

16. billy

billy G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Honorable sir,
    we are proud to have you here!

17. Ghost

Ghost Guest

Thanks for the kind words. I look forward to the knowledge that I will pickup and hopefully give on this site. It is good to find a site where people still have their heads on straight and have a clear sense of the world around them.

I do have a couple questions if anyone gets time. I cannot locate the link to add a signature to my posts and how to upload photos in certain forums. How do you become more than a registered user? Money, post quantity, what? Just curious. Thanks ahead of time.

18. Hi Ghost welcome to G&G. To edit your sig --in the upper right hand corner it says Welcome Ghost. Under that you will see private Messages underlined. Click on that and about halfway down the left side you will see edit signatures. To upload photos click post then go advanced then below that you will see manage photos. Hope to see pics of all your shiney firearms.

19. Ghost

Ghost Guest

Thanks Capt'n.
    I am by no means computer illiterate, but I don't seem to have those options. Can anyone put me in touch with a moderator or administrator that I can talk to this about. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks:feedback:

20. BOO ! Hello fellow Arkie Welcome to Gun and Game and thanks for Joining and I'm looking forward to seeing you around Ghost.
    What part of the state do you live in ? I live in the El Dorado area.
    See you around ...A.H