close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

How About A Full-auto Board ???

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by PAPA G, Aug 16, 2002.

1. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

i don't know how many here have' or access to fully automatic weapons. just think it might be a good addition to things. maybe call it "Tales of the Burpgun". so what do ya'll think of it???:assult:

2. Jesse

Jesse G&G Newbie Forum Contributor

I've looked into it and have decided to stand down at this point. I do not have a Class III, and would find it difficult to answer questions to those who would inquire. I also have concerns over those who would inquire into illegal modifications to semi-autos. Don't get me wrong, I really enjoy the Class III stuff and know some guys who have the license (dealer). A Class III forum would require SERIOUS monitoring and would undoubtedly gather even more "attention". Maybe later, but at this point I don't really want to add any more forums.

How have you been PAPA G. ?

Jesse

3. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

been doing good JESSE, i understand your concerns etc. it was just a thought on my part, there are other forums for those who like to rock and roll.:D

4. BattleRifleG3

BattleRifleG3 G&G Evangelist

Maybe include a link for those so interested? Maybe identify a forum that you feel comfortable sending people to for such inquiries?