Gun and Game Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts
Hi-Point has the best warranty ever. It rocks the house. As for me, I had personal experiences with them (1st hand) and they told me that the ATI stock, though it doesn't affect the warranty, isn't the best thing for the firearm as it can eventually break over time, even with an added recoil buffer, and that can damage some vital internals to the gun, which after "a few times" they won't replace anymore. I liked the feel of the Classic stock anyways. They are the best company for warranties, period. They also sent my an updated trigger for my C9 pistol when I mentioned when I bought it. Came in the package with the parts for my 995. I was surprised, flattered, and deeply emotionally touched all at once. :yup:

Reactions: MoDoc
I was surprised, flattered, and deeply emotionally touched all at once. :yup:
Tell us how you really feel ha!

Good for you man.

I am really considering getting my friend's C9 redone by the factory because I know their techs have the know how and current parts to smack back in the thing to get her back up to speed.

He'd probably like it factory re-worked anyways. I know if it was mine I would because like you say, they are the best in the biz on warranty work.

Not that I'm a bad shade tree smith or anything, just sayin'... ;)

I figure that instead of starting a new thread, I would add to this one.
I mailed my 45 to Hi Point last monday with what I thought were problems. I got it back from the post office today. they replaced the slide and firing pin assembly then test fired 4 magazines thru it with no failures. My only cost was the shipping to get it to them. can't beat the customer service.

Just to add to my last post. I thought that I had shipped 4 mags with the pistol, but could not be sure.. When I called Hi Point today, the CS rep checked with the tech who had worked on my pistol. Apparently he couldn't be sure either. End result, the rep stated that she would put a magazine in the mail today and apologised for any inconvenience that may have been caused. Sure wish more folks did business this way.

after 2000 rnds i had a couple hiccups,boxed it up, and sent it in.......rebarelled it, trigger pts., and new mag...total time was about 2 wks., and i'm second owner (1st owner said about 500 dn/tb)! never had any trouble after, and grandkids love it !!

steven

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.