close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

How Do I Get My C+r ??

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by E.M.T. Paul, Jul 23, 2002.

1. can someone tell me how to get te C+R --thanks ALL

2. C&R FORM

JUST GET A C&R FORM. FILL IT OUT .$3.00 AND IN ABOUT 30 DAYS IF YOU PASS MUSTER YOUR C&R WILL BE IN THE MAIL.

DANA

3. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

Contact the ATF and tell them you want a curio & relics form. $30 dollars for 3 years.

4. $30.00

SORRY GOT MY . IN THE WRONG PLACE

DANA

5. NRAJOE

Thats what I figured Dana. :D

6. BLIND?

EVEN AFTER I PROOF WHAT I READ IS NOT WHAT I SHOULD SEE.

DANA

7. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

Fill out the forms..get cheif law enforcemnt officer in your area..usaly sherif a copy (check box and have them sign) send $30 and wait like a puppy by the mail box un 2-3 months you get your spending lic....make a few dozen copies (DO NOT SIGN THE ORIGINAL..even says so on the lic) ..make copies, sign THEM and Mail (most wont take a fax) them to every supplier you can. Thats the cheep part.

In a few months the flyers will start comeing to the mail box....you will look at them like a spoild child with dreams of world conquest and a massive collection going through your head.....before you buy that "cheep" Mauser, Mosin ect...get a nice comfee couch....case them cheep guns add up quick.....I now got 31 firearms and I would hate to see how much I spent. :)

8. NRAJOE

Might wanna look into tri-focals? Don't know if they make quad-focals or not. Just don't look at the sun! :cool:

9. Ok thanks so what BATF offic should i call????Anyone have the # of the form i could down load?? thanks again!!!

10. NRAJOE

Dude, I can't find the papers that told me how to get one but I can give you an address off my license:Chief,National Licensing Center ATF, p.o. Box 2994 Atlanta Ga. 30301-2994...sorry man thats all I got right now.

11. NRAJOE

The application is ATF form 7CR which can be obtained from any BATF office. Sorry I couldn't find it sooner bro.

12. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

Got to their web page

TYPE BAFT on the search..I think you can down load the form from their web site...I cvhecked with the 2 guys park in the telaphone repair truck accross from my has and they said they think their web site has the form....oh you do know that haveing the lic..like me gets your name on more than mailing list dont you??:p