How I lost my Job today.

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Doglips, Jul 2, 2002.

1. Doglips

Doglips Guest

Dont drink and drive.:p

Attached Files:

• oops.jpg
      oops.jpg
      File size:
      19.8 KB
      Views:
  2. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

Oh man, lucky to be around to have a job to lose I'd say! KA-BOOM.. game over man,game over!

3. jerry

jerry Since 03-15- 2002 Forum Contributor

USA
    LIPS!
    you scared me, I seen that & thought you wee in the same boat with Shaun.

4. Klaus

Klaus Guest

It takes a special kind of person to drive a forklift off a loading dock. Thank God people are smart enough to design fuses with safeties.

5. Doglips

Doglips Guest

Not sure were the pic was taken but if they person did not get reasigned Im sure they had to have a few days off to calm down....still kina funny.

6. Chris

Chris G&G Evangelist Staff Member Forum Contributor

I would hooe no one was actually driving the fork lift...id he go through a background check for that?

7. Klaus

Klaus Guest

What is that ordnance anyway? Looks like some kind of cluster bomb to me.

8. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

Try operating a Bobcat

I tried driving a Bobcat loader recently, without any prior experience, and found out you need to develop your coordinating skills. With both feet operating pedals and both hands pulling/pushing, you'd better know what you're doing or else be out in a clear area till you're sure of what's going to happen.

That experience raised my tension level quickly till I finally somewhat caught on to the gymnastics of it all. What's funny was that a 10 year old son of the job superintendent, showed off his skills by operating the Bobcat like a pro.

Oxford

:nod:

Last edited: Jul 4, 2002
  9. Klaus

Klaus Guest

That aint a Bobcat. Bobcats are tricky because they are "skid steer". The forklift in the picture had regular steering (rear wheels).

10. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

Yes, I already saw that. I was just commenting on my bad driving of what I consider to be a similar machine.:nod:

11. Klaus

Klaus Guest

Skid steer machines handle much differently.

12. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

They can't fire me.

Maybe I should stick to the fork lift with a steering wheel. Regardless, whatever I do is strictly on a volunteer basis. They can't fire me if they don't like my driving. (ha)

You're wasting your time if you call the phone number on the back of the bobcat that says:

"How's my driving? Call 555-5555 if you want to report an incident."

Oxford

:nod: