Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
17,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious how many forums on g&g.com most of us use. Personally, I spend most of my time on two:

The Gun Room,The Humor Room

Occasionally I'll look at 03A3 and a few others.
Oxford;)

·
Premium Member
7,702 Posts
I usually spend more time here, and 99% of my posts are here. But I monitor every other forum so I see everything.

·
Since 03-15- 2002
26,955 Posts
I usually try to keep an open mind and look at everything that comes up on view new post. I like small game, 1911, gun room, humor, .22 and more

·
PUKHA DAWG
3,799 Posts
I usually just hit the "view new post" button and read anything that sounds interesting. That way I visit just about every forum on at least a semi regular basis. I must admit though that Doglips and his jokes keep me pretty busy.

·
Registered
231 Posts
I'm w/ Dallas. I'll hit the "new posts" to see what's up. I'll also hit the appropriate board if I have a question (of which I gotta million!)

·
YOU TALKIN' TO ME!?
21,182 Posts
Check New Posts first, then cruise the others that have had someone on them no longer than a week ago.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Gun room, Mosin, humor, .22, and with the latest purchase, I gotta visit the mauser forums. And the SKS. It keeps me busy.

·
Registered
3,796 Posts
Just here, sorta

Howdy,

Basically about 95% of my time on the site is in The Gun Room. I'll have to try the new posts thing........

:cool:

·
Registered
6,237 Posts
Mostly here the "G Room" but I am hitting the view new post button to see what is new and what interests me. If I am buying or have bought a new type of gun I will hit those forums especially hard to gather knowledge and info on it. Such as the case of the SKS's I bought. I have probably hit about 7-8 of the forums here.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts