how much do Polish M44's go for now?

Discussion in 'Mosin Nagant' started by Link23, Aug 17, 2010.

1. Link23

Link23 G&G Newbie

found one at a pawn shop, just seeing if it is worth it to buy it and then sell it

2. gandog56

gandog56 G&G Evangelist

Nothing, they're downright dangerous. You better send it to me so I can "properly" dispose of it.

And I want to talk to you about some investment opportunities in swampland in Arizona while we're at it.:wall:

3. Link23

Link23 G&G Newbie

Ok ganddog but I hear shipping is about 250$ now

4. Mooseman684

Mooseman684 G&G Newbie

5. SwedeSteve

SwedeSteve Freedom Zealot Forum Contributor

6. Mosaka

Mosaka G&G Newbie

Ive seen two styles of Polish Mosins. One is the unissued almost new looking style and then there are ones that are well broken in. Id say $275-350 on a unissued and $150-$210 on a rougher one.

7. i think it depends on local pricing. I paid $365 for my unissued 1954. Apart from probably being test fired it remained unused.

8. fsm1265

fsm1265 G&G Newbie

i picked up one 1953 unissued had a few minor scratches in stock and a pound of cosmo.. for 200.00 i think that is a real cheap price .. around 250 to 300 seems to be the going price

9. texnmidwest

texnmidwest Sir Loin of Beef Forum Contributor

Like shown above it depends on where you are located for the price. I would not pay much,if any over 250 for one. Around here I find them at gun shows fairly regularly for less than 200.

10. Iron_Colonel

Iron_Colonel G&G Enthusiast

I agree with Mosaka. I saw an "unissued" Polish M44 at a gun show, and it was $300+ anyways. It looked nice though. What kind of shape is it in? How much?

11. Link23

Link23 G&G Newbie

It was in ppretty good shape and it was 110otd

12. YugoCrazy

YugoCrazy G&G Newbie

BUY IT AND KEEP IT! For 110 Thats A Steal...

13. ChaZam

ChaZam G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

$110.00 OTD sounds good to me unless it is seriously flawed in some way.

14. Mosaka

Mosaka G&G Newbie

$110 out the door ?!? Thats a no-brainer. Its gives you 3 good options: Keep it, Flip it,
    or great trade bait.

15. Iron_Colonel

Iron_Colonel G&G Enthusiast

WOW $110 OTD why didn't you bring it home and THEN tell us about it!?

16. Link23

Link23 G&G Newbie

yeah i might have to but money is tight, im trying to sell a 1903 M91 too....