How to answer ? from PETA Members

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Doglips, Mar 23, 2002.

1. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

A lady came up to me on the street and pointed at my suede jacket. "You know a cow was murdered for that jacket?" she sneered. I replied in a psychotic tone, "I didn't know there were any witnesses. Now I'll have to kill you too."

2. Now that is one I have to remember. Here in Canada you get these guys hanging out on the street asking the same questions. I like to ask them if they had cereal for brekfast. if they say yes, then ask them if they know a cow was raped by a bull for them to get the milk!!

3. SPOCAHP ANAR

SPOCAHP ANAR G&G Enthusiast

The leather tree

Ask those beatnicks if they get the materials for their birkenstocks from the Leather Tree

4. Big Dog

Big Dog Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler Forum Contributor

Doglips, was she wearing a leather belt and shoes, with a matching (of course!) leather handbag? Prob'ly drives a fancy car with leather seats, too.
    The cow wasn't murdered for it's hide, but for it's meat. Wonder how she likes her steak? I like mine rare.
    Now, those Peta-freaks are even trying to outlaw fishing. It seems we are causing them pain and suffering when we hook 'em.

5. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

Been there done that

BAck in 1985 I was sent to the Naval Hospital in Bethesda Maryland to try to fix the damage a Navy Dr. did to my eye.
    In any case PETA was protesting accross the street at the Nat. Institute of Health....some thing about mokeys being used for testing...you can imagin lots of signs singing ect.....Welp Im this young dumb Marine (Sniper in Beriut 1983) now blind in my right eye with more on my mind that some monkies (Like my own problems)....so you can imagin that I was less than politicaly correct with my answer when a group of them asked me how I felt about the monkeys... Appearently the ETA part of PETA does not apply to Marines :)..cause they were smacking me with their signs and were questioning on my ancestry... Got to love tree huggers...

6. Shaun

Shaun Retired Moderator

The answer would have been simple for me - Oh I know that cow tasted wonderful

7. Stopper

Stopper G&G Newbie

I'm a member of Peta - the "P"eople who "E"at "T"asty "A"nimals!!

Have been a member for years. If I shoot it, I eat it!!!

That doesn't include intruders or raccoons or opossums or anti gunners!!