How to win a street fight

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Rocky7, May 17, 2018.

1. Rocky7

Rocky7 G&G Evangelist

Alberta
    Hit first, hit hard and hit often.

BudW, blaster, Huey Rider and 4 others like this.
  2. TheWall

TheWall Firearm Affectionado Forum Contributor

Best way is to walk away.

3. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

^^ The best way is to stay away from the fight, do not walk in to it!

Rex in OTZ, BudW, blaster and 3 others like this.
  4. austinjoe13

austinjoe13 G&G Evangelist

Sometimes the other party is just set on doing things.

Dutch, Rocky7, blaster and 4 others like this.
  5. animalspooker

animalspooker G&G Evangelist

I could watch that stuff all day!!

Dutch, Rocky7 and PAPA G like this.
  6. gsbuickman

gsbuickman G&G Evangelist

Walk softly & carry a bug stick and never bring a knife to a gunfight . You can get a lot further if you keep a cool head and use a little diplomacy instead of fighting. If you find yourself in a situation where you have no other choice but to defend yourself and you're risking going to jail doing so, take care of business, do the job right the first time and walk away. Do not escalate things further by acting like a jackass & gloating afterwards ...

Rocky7, PAPA G, blaster and 6 others like this.
  7. Ron Eagle Elk

Ron Eagle Elk G&G Evangelist

If your ever in a fair fight...your tactics suck. If you can't get out of it, win it by whatever means necessary.

8. Ten Man

Ten Man G&G Evangelist

At my age, even in spite of multiple years as a Black Belt martial art instructor, this is why I carry a gun. I am just no longer in condition to take on a "street fighter" in physical combat.

9. Coach

Coach G&G Evangelist

NYS
    I have "friends" who's motto is "When in doubt, knock em' out", but they also are known to carry 8oz ball-peen hammers too.

PAPA G, jwrauch and austinjoe13 like this.
  10. blue fox

blue fox G&G Evangelist

The only fair fight is the one you win.

Rocky7, Ten Man, PAPA G and 4 others like this.
  11. jwrauch

jwrauch G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

When working in the liquor store I've had customers ask me why I am armed >>> I always tell them "I'm too young to die and too old to take a beating " !!!

12. Fair fight? There's no such thing.

My recommendation to all of you fellas is to fight like a girl! Scratch, claw, bite, rip hair, poke eyes, kick, scream and if at all possible, grab the other guy by the nuts then pull out and up as hard as possible. If you can, add a twist while you're at it and don't let go for anything until help arrives. I don't know of a single male of the species that can withstand that tactic.

If you can't bring yourself to do the pull and twist, an elbow up thrust as hard as you can to the end of the nose will usually stop the fight cold. It might also stop the attacker permanently, but hey...at least you'll know he'll never fight with anybody else ever again.

13. Coach

Coach G&G Evangelist

NYS
    You got dat $hit right!!

14. Coach

Coach G&G Evangelist

NYS
    LOL....!! Reminds me of a Gene Wilder/Richard Pryor movie, I believe it was Stir Crazy. A short Mexican cab driver has a fare beater by the sack with a pair of pliers. He did what ever the cab driver told him to do!!

CountryBoy, jwrauch, Rocky7 and 3 others like this.
  15. TNPIRATE

TNPIRATE Yo Ho Ho And A Bottle Of Rum Forum Contributor

In my first marriage I let her do the fighting:D Hell when we met she hung out with the Chola girls. Yeah low rider Mexican stuff. No she wasn't Mexican, she had a white @ss:D

She always carried a few keys with her. She would put the keys between her fingers when she would get in a fight. Hell she had the big Mexican hair and would have razor blades hid out. Yeah she was a brawler.
    So do you see why I let her do the fighting:D

Then if the s**t really went down, I was there with the baseball bat:D

There's your advice for life. If you're gonna date, court, or marry someone, make sure they're bad@ss. That way all your job is, kick em all back into play:D

ncnascarlady, Rocky7 and PAPA G like this.
  16. Rocky7

Rocky7 G&G Evangelist

Alberta
    Likewise. I now rely on treachery ahead of strength and speed.

jwrauch, Coach and Ten Man like this.
  17. Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm :D

18. jwrauch

jwrauch G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Watch out for us old guys !! Some of us will kill you rather than take a beating !!!

19. blue fox

blue fox G&G Evangelist

I didn't use to mind a beating, but now I am too old and just don't have time for one. So I just shoot instead.

20. Huey Rider

Huey Rider G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Like I used to tell the young pups at work, I'm too old and out of shape so I've got to fight dirty and will use every nasty trick I know and probably make some up along the way.