Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had one of these bow (left handed) given to me today. What can any of you tell me about this unit???
Thanks in advance.
Jim

·
Registered
823 Posts
Been a while since I have heard of or seen one, they were an inexpensive bow made in the 90's, cant remember but I thought they were a ladies or youth bow.. Still a decent bow for someone starting archery..

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's me, not a lady or a child (even though some say I am starting my second childhood), but new to the stick throwing thing I am!!!

·
Registered
15,235 Posts
Bow hunting is great! And they'll bring those piggies down too,altho I advise going for smaller ones (under 200) and really making sure of your shot.With a bow two holes are much better.

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well we have a good archery place up in Jasper so myself and a friend (another newbie) are going to go up there and get some advice and probably some bow set up. I did not want to spend a fortune to see if I want to get involved in this so this should work out well for me.
Thanks Guys

·
Registered
331 Posts
i used a hoyt raider intruder from about 1997 or 98 to 2008. it was an excellent bow and i killed many animals/deer with it. i was always able to shoot just as good, usually better, than my buddies that had the expensive matthews bows and i had it shooting just as fast. i put an overdraw on it with a bodoodle style rest. i finally got rid of it just because i wanted to change to a newer bow. i had been using it a long time and wanted something that had a shorter axel to axel length.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts