Huglu shotguns

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by kdevall, Sep 12, 2002.

1. kdevall

kdevall Guest

Anybody have any input to the quality and workmanship of Huglu shotguns, I've been checking into the automatic 12 gauge?

2. BattleRifleG3

BattleRifleG3 G&G Evangelist

Never heard of them. Any website where we can look at them?

3. kdevall

kdevall Guest

Yes , they are Turkish make, just want to know if anyone has used one or have one and what they think of them..
    www.huglushotgunsusa.com

4. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

Actually don't look to bad but I'd have to see and handle one before I'd make a decision. There are alot of well known guns out there that are a safe bet over these!

5. BattleRifleG3

BattleRifleG3 G&G Evangelist

I was thinking the same thing. Went to their website, didn't see anything wrong with them. But for the same price you could buy American and have a surer bet.

6. Tal/IL

Tal/IL Guest

I have no experience with the autos, but own several Huglu O/Us. They are very good quality, especially when you consider the moderate price. I have been shooting about 1,000 targets a month with a U4 Trap since June, and it performs flawlessly. Also, I highly recommend Huglu USA to deal with.

7. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

That was the first I ever heard of them. If you say they are good guns then so be it. But with a big gun store 30 minutes away from me that stocks all kinds of guns I would not go out of my way to aquire a Huglu. If they ever get one on the shelf new or used though I will check one out.

8. fox67

fox67 Guest

huglu

I have just recently picked one up and it seems to be a very well built gun. I've put about 1000 rounds through it with no problems. My only concern is replacement parts cost and avalability. But for the price it seems to be a great gun.