Hummm 9/11 and 10/03 dates in history

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Doglips, Oct 22, 2002.

1. Doglips

Doglips Guest

got to get a new tin foil hat...mine must be leaking....decided to play on computer rather than mow the yard.....looked up 9/11 in this day in history....and 10/03 (Sniper took shoots but no hits on 10/02 firrst "kill was 10/03)

Deaths which occurred on September 11:
    1712 GD Cassini French astronomer, dies
    1948 Quaid-i-Azam Mohammed Ali Jinnah dies <------*******

Quaid i Azam was.....

Mohammed Ali Jinnah. He was the founder of Pakistan. When Pakistan was created, the people of Pakistan gave him the popular name "Quaid-i-Azam" which when translated into English means "Great Leader."
    Quaid-i-Azam, the greatest human being who ever lived in Pakistan, fought very hard to separate Pakistan from the slavery of the British rule. He also wanted India to be one country so that we could call a place our home. When Pakistan was separated from India, Bangladesh also got separated from Pakistan.
    Quaid-i-Azam, like other founders was one of the greatest people in the world. Even foreign leaders respected him because he was a hardworking and an honest man. If it wasn't for him, we would not have been living in a separate homeland for the Muslims.

So 9/11 occured on the day the father of pakistan died????

Not much but I did not look that hard.

Ok Oct 3rd .... Iraq : Independence Day (1932)
    ...just food for thought.

Holidays
    Note: Some Holidays are only applicable on a given "day of the week" SELECTED date of October 03:

Bangladesh : Jamat Ul-Wida
    Barbados : United Nations Day/Clerks' Holiday
    Germany : Reunion Day "Tag der Deutsche Einheit" (1990)
    Honduras : Moraz n Day/Soldier's Day
    Iraq : Independence Day (1932)
    Netherlands : Relief of Leyden Day (1573-74)
    South Korea : National Foundation Day (2333 BC)
    Massachusetts : Grandparents Day - - - - - ( Sunday )
    Missouri : Missouri Day - - - - - ( Monday )
    World : Child Health Day, Universal Children's Day (1928) - - - - - ( Monday )