Hunter Biden Email guy speaks BIB BIG BIG, OWOW!

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Ranger4, Oct 22, 2020.

1. Ranger4

Ranger4 G&G Evangelist

Live on Fox, this guy just spoke out and said Joe Biden had lied and he is just telling the truth about Joe Bidens personal involvement with the Chinese.. He said he is a veteran and a patriot.

He explained how the deal started in 2015 and that in 2017 ChinaLock became a reality, he said he was introduced to Joe Biden by Tim Biden and Hunter Biden, and the Biden family plan to go into business with the Chinese, then e went thru details about how Joe got 10%. And Joe was to never be mentioned in writing, only face to face meetings.

This guy is possibly in violation of foreign trade laws, lobbying , etc. So, my take is he may be trying to tell the truth to cut his losses.. Me thinks the Biden campaign just went to shoit.

CountryBoy, ChaZam, jerry and 9 others like this.
  2. grizcty

grizcty God, Guns, Glory Forum Contributor

Yup,
    I was just gonna post this.

Note: Tony Bobulinski starts talking at the 12 minute mark.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2020
    ChaZam, goat roper, Jack Ryan and 4 others like this.

3. it's just missing the mic drop

Rocky7 and Jack Ryan like this.
  4. Junction15

Junction15 G&G Evangelist

I think this all plays into the Harris for President strategy. They are pushing hard for the Dems to win. If they do, then they "allow" more Biden crap to get "discovered". Jockstrap Joe gets tossed to the wolves even before inauguration day and CamelToe Harlot gets sworn in.
    It makes it easy to get Ol' Jockstrap out of the way because he will probably take himself seriously and resist removal.

Of course, Biden has to actually win the election.
    And if Trump wins by less than 75%, the challenges will eclipse the Hunter Biden laptop issue. (Although I think Ol' Jockstrap has already contacted the Hildebeest about a "pest control problem".

(how's that for a soap opera plot?)

CountryBoy, jerry, Big Dog and 4 others like this.
  5. Sportsterboy

Sportsterboy G&G Evangelist

Hunter, Dementia Joe and who knows who else is neck deep
    In this.
    As BHO said.... "Never underestimate Joe's ability to f*ck things up".
    If the msm would do their jobs, this thing might have legs.....

6. Junction15

It looks like a few MSM's propagandists are seeing some $$$ in the story. It depends on if the Open Society Foundations wants to let it flourish.

Jack Ryan likes this.
  7. Ranger4

Ranger4 G&G Evangelist

The debate has started and Biden is doing his 2 minutes on covid. From my background I am always skeptical about these so called smoking guns. Most of the time, people do not understand the difference between a smoking gun and what I call a bad omen (my term).

A bad omen is something that looks devastating on it's face, but it has plausible deniability. They will come up with others to explain it away. A smoking gun is exactly that, evidence in hand with a body at the end of it.

This is a smoking gun to me and here is why. This guy was running a company that has come under fire when the computer repair guy came out and told his story. When that aired this guy is suddenly the former president of a company doing business with a foreign nation, and the allegations are that money was paid to the VP of the US and there are allegedly hundreds of emails between him, Hunter Biden and Tim Biden. Big dollars changed hands and the laptop indicated that Joe Biden got 10% of any payoffs from the Chinese---when he was a government employee, the VP. And we know that Biden flew Hunter to China on Air Force 2, to meet with Chinese officials. So, now the FBI, Justice and others suddenly will be looking at hundreds of emails including pictures.

So, just think about General Flynn, doing business with the Ukraine without registering as a lobbyist--a federal crime. If Joe or his sons got some of the money, they committed that crime.

Then there is the issue of where the money went? Hunter got money, so now they can get warrants for every bank account or asset he has since that time. Anyone he gave money too are also subject to warrants of their financial affairs. So this guy said tonight he agreed that nothing would ever be in writing with Joe's name on it, OK, so they were hiding money paid to a US citizen, a government employee, did they pay tax on it? Did Joe or Hunter Pay tax on it? Tax fraud. If they concealed where it went, that is money laundering.

Then, when you get a bunch of guys who agree to funnel money, hide it from taxes, and use phones, computer, or US mail to further those crimes, you have RICO.

And the list goes on. This guy came forward telling a story that "could" send him to prison for a long time. So what is his motive? Political? I do not think so. He said he is a patriot, maybe so. But he was on the verge of being caught, so by coming forward, he suddenly get favorable treatment, right?

Now on the up side, lets say he gets indicted and Trump loses or wins. How about a pardon? Sounds like his lawyer advised him to come forward. Anyway that is why I think this is a big deal. I believe this guy.

8. mitchr

mitchr G&G Evangelist

E-mails from Hunter's lap top referred to a "the man". During the debate, President Trump asked biden if he was "the man"!:eek:

9. Jim Bridger

Jim Bridger G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

I did not find this Debate complicated. It reminded me of the Old TV show "Mayberry". Andy and Barney. A senile Barney Biden made me laugh so much I spilled my Bourbon.:D

TXplt and Huey Rider like this.
  10. Rocky7

Rocky7 G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Alberta
    Joe Biden: "i have never received money from foreign country."

Correct. Hunter and Joe's brothers were the bag men. He received the money from them. The "big guy" never picks up the brown paper bag himself. C'mon man!

neophyte, blaster, TXplt and 3 others like this.
  11. Rocky7

Rocky7 G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Alberta
    This is WAY bigger than Watergate.

Sportsterboy, neophyte and TXplt like this.
  12. Jim Bridger

Jim Bridger G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Sleepy Joe Biden is mentally disconnected. He found a basket of money left by the Easter Bunny.:D:rolleyes:

13. Ranger4

Ranger4 G&G Evangelist

Maybe not as big as Watergate but definitely public corruption. Just before the debate a new New York Post article is out based on the written comments of Bobulinksi earlier. Check out this email from Hunter to his daughter:

In a text message to his daughter Naomi in 2019, Hunter said, “don’t worry unlike Pop I won’t make you give me half your salary.”https://nypost.com/2020/10/22/after...ence-peddling-joe-biden-has-explaining-to-do/

Sounds like a family business to me with Joe getting a cut. That was 2019, but it shows the relationship if they can connect the dots before the 2016 election. If nothing happened until he left office probably no crime, so that complicates the issue, but the discussions started in 2014, so we need to see what Joe did in setting up the deal in 2014-2015.

Then there were the deals with the Ukraine, all before Joe left office. Sounds like a pattern. A pattern of criminal activity is was makes it racketeering. If they can get to that point, yep, bigger and more fun than Watergate.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2020
    neophyte and Big Dog like this.
  14. ChaZam

ChaZam G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

The cynic and the skeptic in me will be totally surprised if any heads roll due to this disclosure. The Deep State seems to be thoroughly lubed so that they slither through tight spots over and over again...

Palladin8, Ranger4, blaster and 3 others like this.
  15. Junction15

Already, it looks & smells like payback for the "Steel Dossier".
    A lot of noise and outrage. "Fact" finding investigations possibly in the future. Then nothing. Dems and Repubs don't really want to destroy each other - there is far more value in the show. And many don't want the retaliation investigations.

Nothing changes but we hope it will.

(It's been a long and tiring 2 weeks. A difficult job is finally concluded. Now, I won't have to listen to radio, TV, coworkers, and all the politics until Monday morning. And my vote is already in. Nothing I can do to change fate.)

neophyte and ChaZam like this.
  16. mitchr

mitchr G&G Evangelist

Same here. Think I'll take a rest from the political shows for a while. Just had a pop up on my 'puter that the FBI will interview Bobulinski. I would like to see it when they handcuff biden, like that'll ever happen.:rolleyes:

neophyte, goat roper and ChaZam like this.
  17. Huey Rider

Huey Rider G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

They interviewed the hildabeast also; you all see how far that went.

neophyte and ChaZam like this.
  18. Kellen

Kellen G&G Evangelist

Remember what happened to Monica Lewinsky when she went public about President Clinton's sexual abuse of her. The victim became the villain. The ever-Democrat media went into slut-shaming mode on steroids. Attempting to discredit Lewinsky, the media called her "ditzy," "stalker," "tramp," "predatory," and of course it was a "right wing conspiracy."
    As we all know, the media is even worse today than it was in the mid-90s. Just watch. The same kind of discrediting bullcrap is going to come down on Tony Bobulinsky, some way, somehow.
    I already feel sorry for him...

19. mitchr

mitchr G&G Evangelist

I think it's time for the republicans to do something the democrats are famous for. Instead of letting Bobulinksi hang out there all alone, as is normal, they need to "circle the wagons around him" & protect him!! That's what the libs do when one of their darlings get in trouble!

BigEd63, ChaZam, Big Dog and 4 others like this.
  20. BudW

BudW G&G Evangelist

Networks are ignoring we are on are way to a Communist state