Hunting Pics... Showoff!!!!

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by JohnBlaze, May 9, 2008.

1. JohnBlaze

JohnBlaze Guest

Well, I looked around this forum and was surprised that although there's some pictures threads there's no thread for kills, or trophies. I'd really like you guys to share your pictures and maybe give a small story to go with them.

Here's my Mule Deer from 07. He's not a bad sized buck, being that I got him on BLM land here in New Mexico area 32. I was walking a ravine when he jumped out of a mesquite bush, startling me, and then ran about 70 yards before I downed him with a heart shot. Besides a 12 point monster that we saw in another camp, mine was the biggest one shot down. My brother got one that was slightly smaller.

[​IMG]

feel free to post pics of you with your kills, regardless of what they are.

2. SwedeSteve

SwedeSteve Freedom Zealot Forum Contributor

Not a bad little buck there!

3. JohnBlaze

JohnBlaze Guest

nice, is that a whitetail? He has great forks, too bad the spread isn't too wide, but still, NICE! :D

keep posting people! i love seeing piccy's.

4. Yeah, it is a whitetail. Here is another picture to give you an idea of how big this old boy was...

[​IMG]

5. CroMagnum

CroMagnum Guest

Dink moose from '06.

Attached Files:

6. JohnBlaze

JohnBlaze Guest

WHERE'D YOU GET THAT ONE?! that's a nice specimen. what's the story?

7. Legba

Legba G&G Newbie

2007 opening day

Attached Files:

8. alaskamonte

alaskamonte Suspended

Well-

Attached Files:

9. CroMagnum

CroMagnum Guest

I shot that bull in 2006 on a remote float hunt in northern Alaska, he had been in a fight with what I would assume was a grizzly as he had a huge chunk of meat missing from his left hindquarter which had scabbed over. Saw another bull the first day but due to warm weather we passed.........and he was much bigger than the bull in the picture.