Hunting season 2010

Discussion in 'Big Game Hunting' started by Rambo, Oct 5, 2010.

1. Rambo

Rambo G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

America
    Yesterday I was finally able to find time to hit the woods and do a little hunting. I managed to whack a nice doe with an arrow. Seven came in and I waited for the bigger one to come closer and put her down.
    Next week I leave for western South Dakota and hunt some antelope with another buddy of mine. I'm back for three weeks before I head to Texas with another buddy and we hunt hogs, Fallow deer and maybe a ram. Then it's back to Iowa to continue our deer season until January 31st of 2011. In between the training and then work, it's a wonder I can find time to hunt. Oh yeah, another 3 day weekend training at Ft. Leavenworth this weekend too.
    Hunting keeps me sane!

Attached Files:

2. Hey Rambo good to see ya back on. I was wondering if you were alright, I hadnt seen you on in a while.

3. grizcty

grizcty God, Guns, Glory Forum Contributor

Welcome back.

Nice deer!

4. Rambo

Rambo G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

America
    Working every %#[email protected]!& day for months it seems. Now's when I take vacation off and on until the end of March to hunt. I cancelled a trip to Manitoba to caribou hunt so I could send the Mrs to Puerto Vallarta with her friends in January. Maybe another time. There's still Alaska. So many animals, so little time.

5. SwedeSteve

SwedeSteve Freedom Zealot Forum Contributor

Welcome back !! Thats one nice doe !!

6. 99z28monster

99z28monster G&G Newbie Forum Contributor

Welcome back! That is a fine looking doe you tagged. I wish I could shoot a doe as well, antlered deer only though.