I ask once again, pray for me.

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by alleyyooper, Sep 14, 2020.

1. neophyte

neophyte Wonderment :) Forum Contributor

alleyyooper: Sir; Thanks for the update.
    We are saying our prayers

jwrauch, luvmyRugers, PAPA G and 2 others like this.
  2. Becks42

Becks42 G&G Enthusiast

NW PA
    Sending prayers

jwrauch, luvmyRugers, PAPA G and 3 others like this.

3. alleyyooper

alleyyooper G&G Evangelist

Michigan
    Ya'll rock, prayers seem to be working.
    Yesterday the people mostly nurses sure were some bubbly workers and build up confidence the chemo is going to keep the cancer at bay. Almost made me for get the doctor said it will not go away just extend the time I have left.

Al

4. jwrauch

jwrauch G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

The chemo may keep the cancer at bay, but prayer changes things. Jesus is the ultimate physician and healer. Keep the faith brother !!!

5. alleyyooper

alleyyooper G&G Evangelist

Michigan
    First round of chemo in the books and I feel fine so far.
    They did say I would not loose my hair or beard.

Al

jwrauch, luvmyRugers, PAPA G and 7 others like this.
  6. ChaZam

ChaZam G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Great that you got the first one done Al. Hopefully the side effects will be minimal.

jwrauch, luvmyRugers, PAPA G and 3 others like this.
  7. Alex Roderick

Alex Roderick G&G Regular

USA
    Wishing you more strength with each coming day! Prayers sent!

8. Al , the fact that you have asked for prayer says right there you have faith.. Faith that you have placed your hope in Almighty God's hands..He always hears us when pray Al , Jesus has promised He will never leave us nor forsake us.. I still don't know why some of us still suffer and some don't - but I do know that whatever we go through in this life , if that brings us into a right relationship with Him , brings us to faith in God - it was all worth it..In saying that however , I lift you up now and ask the God of all comfort to make His presence known and felt to you each and every day..I pray you will be released from this pain , and for you to go through your treatments successfully unto wellness. May God watch over you and hold you close.

9. Lord Jesus, thank you that you love AL . I know that you hate what their illness is doing to them. I ask that you would heal his disease, that you would have compassion and bring healing from all sickness. Your word says in Psalm 107:19-20 that when we call out to you the Eternal one you will give the order, heal, and rescue us from certain death. In the Bible, I have read of miraculous healing and I believe that you still heal the same way today.I believe that there is no illness you cannot heal after all the bible tells of you raising people from the dead so I ask for your healing in this situation. I also know from my experience of life on earth that not everyone is healed. If that happens here than keep my heart soft towards you, help me to understand your plan, and help me to be excited about heaven. God, I thank you that AL belongs to you and that you are in control of everything that happens from our first breath to our last sigh. Amen. thEPDBJXXP (2).jpg