close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

I bet this sets the PETA people OFF!!

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Doglips, Apr 29, 2002.

1. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

Man I would actual love to be with a group of hard core PETA tree huggers when they see thsi quoat.. SeaWorld Orlando plans to open a reservations-only seafood buffet next month overlooking the whales in Shamu Stadium.

SeaWorld serves up new eateries

By Todd Pack and Robert Johnson | Sentinel Staff Writers
    Posted April 29, 2002

SeaWorld Orlando plans to open a reservations-only seafood buffet next month overlooking the whales in Shamu Stadium.

Priced at $28 for adults and $16 for children ages 3 to 9, the Dine with Shamu program will include talks by park trainers, spokesman Nick Gollattscheck said.

Seating times will differ by day, he said.

SeaWorld's parent, Busch Entertainment Corp., already offers the program at SeaWorld parks in San Diego, Calif., and San Antonio, Texas.

SeaWorld Orlando also is building a restaurant inside its Terrors of the Deep shark exhibit. Gollattscheck said the aquarium and Sharks Underwater Grill should open sometime this summer.

2. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!!!! fresh grilled shark steaks!!! YUM< YUM !!!!!:D

3. Shaun

Shaun G&G Evangelist

sounds great -- I haven't had shark in years (PETA = People Eating Tasty Animals)

4. If people arent supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat???

5. Howdy,

Wouldn't that then be like a form of torture to the marine animals in the tank? To have to hover there and watch us eat their friends??? LOL! :nod:

6. Benny

Benny G&G Newbie

We can make it a little more interesting and feel them their friends, well the left overs at least... Just a thought! lol

Benny

7. Benny

Benny G&G Newbie

Whoops, feed not feel

Benny