close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

I can't believe you didn't...

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Rave, Aug 23, 2002.

1. Rave

Rave G&G Evangelist

...pick up on my elephant picture.the herd of elephants standind shaking their heads represents our "allies',the strongest beings walking this earth saying they are not going to engage in this folly.The hugh alpha elephant is the U.S.A. thinking that it will be all on it's own because it may not be doing the right thing,but the little man must be obayed because he has the elephant conned into thinking he owes him big time,in fact he has him conned so bad he things the man is so special that if he even disbelieves his word he is committing a major sin.
    He is the terminator,he is the little mans terminator,he can defeat any of the mans enemies in the world,he can defeat anyone in the world,but he can't defeat the whole world,fortunitly.
    So,there's a picture.I'm sure there are lot's of pictures out ther. Let's see some of them.:nod: :nod: :nod: :cool: :cool: :cool:

2. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

Rave: Man was I way off base on my explanation. Glad to get this cleared up. ****, I thought my reasoning sounded good, though.
    Oxford:nod: :D

3. wes

wes G&G Newbie

Were there any giant spiders in this?

4. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

missed that one by a country mile, **** Rave your deep!!!:nod: :D

5. Rave

Rave G&G Evangelist

Yeah,I guess I was too deep. I'll try to refrain from doing that in the future,heh,heh.

:nod: :nod: ;) ;)