I don' t believe I will...

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Rave, Sep 2, 2002.

1. Rave

Rave G&G Evangelist

....be posting any more political threads.I will,however still be responding to any postings I find interesting.
    I am sure that if any political news comes up of importance someone will cover it.Thanks gang.

:cool: :cool: :cool:

2. Logansdad

Logansdad Guest

What's up with that ?

3. oneastrix

oneastrix G&G Newbie

Did someone tick you off? Arguing and fiesting back and forth is what this place is about...Well, except for gun talk that is.....though I see it quickly transforming to the former.....

4. Rave

Rave G&G Evangelist

No,but thanks for asking.I think I have become too emotionly envolved with what is happening to this country and it is effecting my family and my self.
    I don't think I am accomplishing anything positive so I am backing off for my own well being.

:cool: :cool: :cool:

5. oneastrix

oneastrix G&G Newbie

Well rave, there's certainly no need to develope high blood pressure over the state of the nation. If we all did that, we'd all stroke out really quick....... I hate the way things are going myself. Remember the old Merle Haggard song, "Are we rolling down hill like a snowball that's headed for h e l l?"

6. Rave

Rave G&G Evangelist

Yup,I remember it,it is a bit apropriete.What say we start searching for the nearest hand basket 'cause the ride is scheduled to commence shortly.

:nod: :nod: :D :D :D :nod: :nod:

7. wes

wes Guest

If the SHTF,I hope I can hook-up with people like are on this forum. And I do think it's going to happen soon,got my BOB's ready.

8. dave375hh

dave375hh Guest

Rave,

Don't feel bad. The wifes favorite line is "they can't hear you" while I'm screaming at the news on the tube.

Hang in there. You know we're right!

9. Logansdad

Logansdad Guest

you ever see a pitcher get hit with a line drive ? they walk around without rubbing the spot where the ball hit because they think it will hurt worse if they rub it...