I don't believe it!

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Rave, Jul 21, 2002.

1. Rave

Rave G&G Evangelist

Today on a cable TV station,Bay News9,I think affiliated with CNN,but not sure,They reported an Isralie train South of Tel Avive was bombed injuring one person and several Isralie settlers were arrested on suspicion of selling explosives to "militant Palistinians."
    They repeat news all through the day and repeated the train bombing but not the arrests,I can't believe it to be true.
    Has anyone heard of this or do you think it was some kind of mistake and rather than bring attention to it they just let it slide?:confused: :confused: :confused:

2. wes

wes Guest

I've heard some about it,hate to see that some people would rather make a quick buck than save some lives. I'm not sure what Israel's policy is on that,but I hope they act accordingly.

3. Rave

Rave G&G Evangelist

I would like to know if anyone else heard anything,Wes,I thank you for your answer,but I wish you could be more spacific.I still haven't heard it repeated again.I could believe anyone else doing it but not the Isralies as they have to stick together to survive over there.If it is true I would imagine they would get what they deserve!:confused: :confused: :confused:

4. Lenny2

Lenny2 Guest

5. Rave

Rave G&G Evangelist

Well I guess it was a mistake on the part of the media and they chose to let it slide since no one else has heard it.
    I apoligize to any whom I may have offended and I will not post anything else unless it is repeated.Thank you.:confused: :confused: :confused: :cool:

6. BenP

BenP Guest

I wouldn't go that far Rave, just tell it like you see it. How else we gonna verify what is and what ain't ifn you don't ask?

7. Rave

Rave G&G Evangelist

BenP,you have a good point!Let's see what is in the paper tomorrow and on the fool tube.:nod: :nod: :nod: :D

8. Rave I always have CNN, Fox, and MSN news going while I am talking to you guys. I probably just missed it. I do my best to keep up on the news in the middle east. Things that happen there will affect everone.
    Another good site is jpost.com and aish.com.
    Lenny how do you attach web sites to posts?

Last edited: Jul 24, 2002
  9. Lenny2

Lenny2 Guest

alan

just type it in. use the "http" and the ":" and the "//" and the complete website. or copy and paste from the website itself.