close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

I guess I'm a coward...

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Dale, Jul 29, 2002.

1. You guys are gonna think I'm a coward...but...personally I don't give a good dam.!!!!!!!!!

All day long.......I mean ALL day long my wife was needling me.

She was relentless! She just wouldn't let up.

I looked at her when she was ironing and she had a smart butted comment to eveything I said.

I walked into the kitchen and she was right on my azz.

I seemed like nothing I did today seemed to make her get off my back!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I was on the back patio, overlooking the back forty (living in Arizona I'm already jealous of the Ponderosa).

Out the door she came and I just knew it was 'on his butt big and tight' time.

I picked it up....I thought about it. Should I shoot? Should I try and make conversation?

Finally, thinking of all the talk I had done and what I got shoved back in my face, I was at my witts end. I shot her!

I SHOT HER!

I hit her square in the back.....best shot I ever made and I realized afterwards, I didn't even aim...just pointed and BAM!.

I feel so bad...I am asking for help...someone to call the cops or something.

In the mean time I'll be wiping off my prints.

By the way, my wife refuses to allow me near the water hose for a while.

Gawd, getting her wet felt SSSSSOOOOOOO good!

Then we set down and we laughed like we haven't in many years.

In this case, a wet gun (hose nossle) was a great thing!

LOL

2. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

Oh man, you freaked me out for a second there! Thought all of us on line right now would be on nightline or something in a month with Ted Koppel asking us "Just how well DID you know this on line guy, and did any of you give him YOUR address for him to shoot your wife"? WHEW!

3. wes

wes G&G Newbie

Dale,good one my man,my hat's off to ya. I kinda freaked too. I guess there is nothing that an application of high pressure water hose won't solve. hehe.

4. wes

wes G&G Newbie

BTW,how was your grouping?

5. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

LOL! Dale, that was funny!!

Thats like when I would write:
    I drink
    I drive

My hand would be covering up "Pepsi" and "go cart" in school LOL!!

Not quite as funny now but your story was funny!

6. MikeC

MikeC G&G Newbie

A while back my lovely lady just got to me. While she was washing some veggie at the kitchen sink, I put her head under the facet. She FREAKED!! and then laughed. She was dumbfounded and stunned. Thank God I didn't destroy her hearing aids........

7. I still think it's amazing that a chitty day can be salvaged by the laugh, smile, hug and love from a lovely wife or significant woman!!!!!!!

It brings a tear to my eye...fer sure....yepper.

^5 to all you ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

Dale...that's almost as good as the hoax about "the Martins are coming" broadcast on radio several years ago. Your humor was needed today because of all the stress going on around us.

Oxford

9. 7mmag6

7mmag6 G&G Newbie

if i shot my wife with a water hose, she would be on my case like stink on a marine blanket(I can say this ex-marine), if I argued with her before hand, i would have 5.45 x 39 rounds in reply, count yourself lucky

10. Eric

Eric G&G Newbie

USA
    I must say Dale that you had me really worried there for a bit. I'm glad it turned out to be funny and we all got a, "Oh my...LOL!" out of it. good one.

11. MikeC

MikeC G&G Newbie

I got her again today. We were biking and because of the heat we were carrying extra water. Well, I COULD not resist. I squirted about 1/3 of a bottle onto her. Her yell scared the birds....