Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
Thanks for the tip!
Prices are a little higher but not too bad considering what other stores are charging. A LGS I visit often sells primers for
$250 per 1000. That's two hundred fifty per 1000. Most other shops have none in stock.

·
Registered
6,108 Posts
Well at least it's good to hear about that site.

I can't order anything right now not until I get paid and something popped up.

·
Registered
11,235 Posts
according to the media dump win dropped last week, don't be expectin to find any boxes of primers from them for under 50$ a brick any time in the near or distant future.

·
Registered
9,269 Posts
I just tried to order some primers from them. they claim they are in stock ($57. per 1000) I couldn't complete the order because of the f&^%ed up Google pay. it said I need a Debit card not a Credit card to pay. I don't have no stinking Debit cards! I guess they don't want my money.

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
So...does anyone have any more info on reloadunlimited.com? The info, location, and references seem kinda sparse (as in: none). I saw a phone number but no physical address.

I was able to add primers to "my cart" but I'm a little shy about committing any money yet, based on not seeing much for info about the business.

Edit - found a location. Norman, OK.

·
Registered
6,108 Posts
Good, they stiff anyone then it's not too far to pay them a visit if anyone wants me to.
Hopefully nothing like that would be needed.
Just hate false advertising and outright frauds. For example:

Decades ago I ordered a camo vest with several cargo pockets from some outfit called Parrallax Inc.,. The💩heads took my money and wouldn't ship. Like well over a month after the payment went through. Called several times always "on back order"
I finally get mucho PO'ed and call again and demand a refund and start mentioning mail fraud and mine and their state attorney general office and letters to every single magazine they advertised in.
This was back before Al Gore invented the internet.😛
Finally got a check from them and went to the bank ASAP to deposit it.
Probably why I never bought a dang thing off of a Facebook or youtube only advertisement.🙄

·
Registered
895 Posts
Has anybody actually got a physical address? This may be a scam. There is no such corporation listed in Oklahoma. The Better Business Bureau in Norman does not list them.

I emailed them yesterday and called and left a message, no response. Since they have a 4 week ship time they can be long gone if it is a scam.

My sister lives near there and is a computer guru.. She said they only take Google pay which is not normal to only take that method and she suspects a scam. She cannot locate them in Norman, she is there now. Has anybody actually talked to them,?

I sure would not pay money until somebody confirms they are legit.

And this is very suspicious."
If your payment is over $950 please split your payment into multiple payments.

Here is why "There have been recent changes to Oklahoma law that raised the threshold for property crimes to be charged as a felony to $1000. The new law HB 2751 applies to larceny, shoplifting,"

·
Registered
895 Posts
I have found primers online at reloadunlimited.com today. They also have some powders in wont last long. I have ordered from them before and it does take 2 weeks to get your order.
Where are they located? My sister in Norman says they do not exist. My buddy lives in Norman for over 40 years, an avid reloader and he has never heard of them. See my comment below. Not to be rude, but if you do not reply then you may be part of a scam, we just need to know for sure. My buddy is contacting the sheriff to see if they have info. It also seems strange that no one else on this site seems to have heard of them. Please advise so we can all be safe .

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
I did notice that Johnathonhorn's first post was the OP for this thread. Then a few things look a little "too good". And they seem to be a bit "young" in the business that I have to wonder how they can arrange for such low prices.
I would love to find that my instincts on this are dead wrong.

·
Registered
895 Posts
I did notice that Johnathonhorn's first post was the OP for this thread. Then a few things look a little "too good". And they seem to be a bit "young" in the business that I have to wonder how they can arrange for such low prices.
I would love to find that my instincts on this are dead wrong.
Well if he does not speak up that may be a sign. So, Johnathon, my buddy wants to know if your middle name is Duane?

·
Registered
895 Posts
Same?
Looks more like a scam. If you read their legal page under terms and conditions, it says they have a contract with Family Business LLC, then the BBB you listed says this: Believed to be out of business: According to information in the BBB files, it appears that the company is no longer in business. The phone numbers the BBB had for this company are disconnected, and directory assistance does not have a listing for this company. The BBB's mail to this company has been returned as undeliverable. If you have an unresolved dispute with this company yo
And family business LLCs are just a form of ownership not a real company. Sounds like some kid with a 8th grade education make stuff up and cutting and pasting to create a website..

But even more interesting, all their add format is the same. There is no corporate fling under that name in Oklahoma so if they are using that name they are probably here illegally. And here are the 3 complaints in Tennessee that claim they are fake. Maybe our AG will file charges, I may ask them tomorrow unless were hear from the OP. Reloading Unlimited, LLC | Complaints | Better Business Bureau® Profile

Anybody have any info? If anybody placed an order please PM me, thanks.

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
Well, it WAS April Fool' Day yesterday. Only thing is: this started on March 31 and no one is laughing.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
It is a new ANTI 2nd scam the antis are using and just regular con men. They only take that digital means of payment and then disappear. Pay pal and three or four others I've never heard off. They are crooks.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts