Gun and Game Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6,089 Posts
There's one other site I'm on where spamming and Guerillamarketers are verboten.
Even worse scammers or potential ones.

I think these days we may need a zero tolerance policy here.

Particularly when it's a first and shady post.

·
Registered
871 Posts
Apparently there is “Reload” & “Reloading” Unlimited.
Yes. But the one Johnahon have has a Norman Oklahoma phone and listed as being there. The website on both the Tennessee and Oklahoma one have the same format and photos. The entire web looks like an 8th grader cut and pasted. That probably means it came from somewhere that English is not their language. Goofy stuff. Look at the Hazmat fee, 15%, ever see on like that? Not anything a business would do.

And check out this one: "You assume all responsibility and risk with respect to your use of our website, which is provided “as is” without warranties ". That language is what every vendor puts in it's terms and conditions saying they are not responsible if the product hurts you or there is some product liability issue. The "as is" is a contract term like when you buy a used car. They have created a whole concept, now you are agreeing to accept the website, "as is" meaning you agree that any fraud or misinformation on the site, is something you agree to accept. Pretty suspicious.

And, in Oklahoma you cannot just make up a company name and call it "unlimited". That is a form of corporate ownership of a company. To do that you have to register as a corporation with that specific word in the official name. I cannot find one even close. Does not matter much just shows they are not a normal company licensed to do business in Oklahoma. Of course, if they make one sale inside the state and do not collect and pay the state and local income tax, that is a crime, for each sale. Or so my friends tell me.

There are others but here is what my friends tell me, 405-361-3890 is a T Mobile cell phone purchased and listed as being in nearby Oklahoma City. Of course they can be bought at any Walmart. Just saying. They have not returned my calls or my email. So, Johnnathon can you help us understand this place that you advertised and told us you have actually bought from them in the past? How long have you had that site and how do we know you are legit. If this is an actual fraud scam, intending to rip off everybody on G and G, then just do not respond and we will know you are the person perpetrating this fraud deal.

And by the way, that note on your billing page saying to send multiple payments for any order over $950, to avoid triggering a felony? Well, it does not work that way, when a person uses the internet to rip a person off and that person is ripped off for more than the $1,000 total, it is still a felony regardless of how many payments are made for the order, or so my friends tell me. Of course we invite you to explain they reason you put that on there.

Or just let us know. Thanks. How is the weather in your country? Just want to know the truth, nothing more, nothing less.

Again, JJ, if you are running a fraudulent scam simply do not reply and we can assume that is true. Have a great weekend.

Anybody had any response from them or get them on the phone?

Reactions: ChaZam

·
Registered
6,089 Posts
Hmmmm ..... another thing I hope this ain't a different scam run by someone who has a record of ripping people off but usually soon to be ex-wives or girlfriends.
Hmmmm........ GunKid is that you?🙄

·
Registered
5,438 Posts
It is a new ANTI 2nd scam the antis are using and just regular con men. They only take that digital means of payment and then disappear. Pay pal and three or four others I've never heard off. They are crooks.
Or probing the perimeter. These days, I don't believe anything happens by accident. Our government likes to test reactions. Crooks will do the same thing but they just want the money.

·
Premium Member
6,269 Posts
I bought a Brick/1000 SP primers for $50 dollars. No shipping or tax. This hijacking of buyers will end. This rip-off pricing will end. A Local gun store received a large stock of bullets this week from Berry's Bullets. Prices normal. The distributors of reloading supplies like thirsty hounds will lick or hands and be our best pals. :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
871 Posts
Apparently Johnathon seems to have lost his voice. Johnathon, did you disconnect your phone?

21 - 26 of 26 Posts