close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

i have questions and looking for anaswers

Discussion in 'AR15' started by cooker300, Mar 11, 2018.

1. rando

rando G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Maryland
    Uh Yeah I managed to end up with a few of them also. Not saying where though

Ten Man, jwrauch and big shrek like this.
  2. cooker300

cooker300 G&G Evangelist

NW PA
    figured out what upper I want its a complete upper from PSA, 18" 1n7 in 223 wylde full length gas system, just have to wait till pay day to get it orded

3. ChaZam

ChaZam G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

That should be a very usable setup.

Ron The Legend likes this.
  4. I just ordered an 18" Wylde from them a week or so ago only, Nitride with 15" lightweight M-lok Upper with BCG. Haven't shot it yet. The BCG finish is a little rougher than I'm used to seeing from PSA, but Other than that I'm pretty pleased. I picked it up along with a HiPerFire EDT2 trigger from JoeBob's (good price at $59 - with Free shipping on orders of $90+ and a 5% discount for Military, Veteran's and LEO's) to Rebuild my Son's AR after picking up a Ruger A-556 MPR and wanting to see if I can duplicate how it shoots and handles. Can't wait to get everything complete and have a range day to see how it stacks up. I will say this, for the money the EDT2 is a very smooth trigger with the 4.5 lb spring installed (also comes with a 5.5lb spring).

TXplt likes this.
  5. cooker300

cooker300 G&G Evangelist

NW PA
    Ordered my upper last night from PSA
    Its a 18" 223 wylde 1n7 with a 15in keymod handgaurd. Also checked ups today and my lower was shipped out yesterday

EtherialOne, Ten Man and neophyte like this.
  6. cooker300

cooker300 G&G Evangelist

NW PA
    PSA lower, and complete PSA upper 1n7 223Wylde

Jaison likes this.
  7. cooker300

cooker300 G&G Evangelist

NW PA
    ok silly questions
    1 what is a good book to buy on care/maintance/cleaning?
    2 my lower is clearly marked MULTI caliber so this is a good one to switch calibers on?
    3 where is the line drawn between AR15 and AR10 for calibers?

like I said in the 1st post I know very little on these weapon platforms. but I'm doing all the reading and watching I can.

I have not yet fired my rifle I have done some reloading for it. and mounted a small 4power scope.

8. Ten Man

Ten Man G&G Evangelist

1. Owner's Manual
    2. Yes.
    3. Lower Frame and Magazine Well dimensions.

9. cooker300

cooker300 G&G Evangelist

NW PA
    Ten men I did not receive a owner's manual with my gun.
    It was bought as 2 separate pieces. And the only thing in the boxes were shipping papers and stickerz

10. 338RUM

338RUM G&G Evangelist

EtherialOne and goat roper like this.
  11. Ten Man

Ten Man G&G Evangelist

You can down load a FREE Owner's Manual for ANY major brand of AR15 on the internet, and it will be pretty much the same.

EtherialOne likes this.