close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

I have the solution for

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Doglips, Apr 28, 2002.

1. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

I have the solution for the prevention of hijackings, and at the same time getting our airline industry back on its feet. Since men of the Muslim religion are not allowed to look at naked women we should replace all of our female flight attendants with strippers. Muslims would be afraid to get on the planes for fear of seeing a naked woman, and of course, every business man in this country would start flying again in hopes of seeing a naked woman. We would have no more hijackings, and the airline industry would have record sales. Now why didn't Congress and George Bush think of this?

Sincerely
    Bill Clinton

2. Klaus

Klaus G&G Newbie

Love it, especially the name. Great combo joke.

3. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

Doglips:

This is my second attempt to reply to your post. Guess I keep punching "clear" rather than "submit". I've got the disease called CRS.(ha)
    --------------------

Anyway...here's what I think about your solution.

It wouldn't work because the pilots would all be back in the cabin flirting with the attendents, the women on board with their spouses would be hitting the men over the head for looking, and the plane couldn't get off the ground because too many men would have crowded aboard causing it to be overweight.

Oxford

:nod::D

4. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

You know Oxford between me and you were going to end up posting most of the jokes on the internet on this site...:)

5. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

Doglips:

Yep! Too much time on my hands, I suppose. However, it's better than fretting about all the serious things I read in the paper and see on the tube.

Also, all my friends tell me I'm kind of weird so I'll let them do the worrying while I'm enjoying life.

As much time as I spend on G&G.Com, I still get plenty of other projects in every day. I'm really enjoying working on my gun cabinet/case. Can't wait each day to cut another board and get it installed right.

Then every Wednesday I donate to Habitat For Humanity building houses. Been doing that for 3 1/2 years. Then there's a bunch of other recreational hobbies that I do that I shouldn't write about on this forum.

This retirement life is about to wear me down. (ha)

Oxford:nod: :assult: