I like it and want one.

Discussion in 'ATV's' started by Rex in OTZ, Aug 25, 2010.

1. Rex in OTZ

Rex in OTZ G&G Evangelist

I was looking round and came across this receiver hitch that mounts a ATV power Winch up front, In this case its
    mounted on the front of one them multi wheel ATV's this one is called a Centaur.
    I think the front mounted receiver hitch is a great idea the ability to transfer the winch from front to back opens up all sorts of possibilities.
    Putting a boat and trailer down the ramp would be easy,
    winching up steep slopes, chain off the ATV to a tree and winch up a loaded trailer, crossing boggy ground or snow fields useing a danforth boat anchor, Thinking of putting something like this on the Honda ATV.

Can you believe the ATV pictured has a rated 2.5mph water speed (basic wheel'd unit) and comes with a Brigg's gas or a turbocharged 30 Horse Dihuatsu diesel engine?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 26, 2010
  2. sprale

sprale G&G Newbie

If it's a pass-through 2" design, I would imagine it would decrease your tongue weight capacity. Other than that, looks pretty cool. I've always liked the idea of having one for my Rover that I could plug in to whichever ended was pointed up :D

3. grizcty

grizcty God, Guns, Glory Forum Contributor

4. tommy

tommy G&G Enthusiast

go to warnwinch.com and look up the producs then look for mounting there you'll find the whole system .i had it on my hpx and rhino and it worked fine