Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi there!
I'm Wahju from Bali, Indonesia and I have some questions about Sako.

I'm using Sako L461 VIXEN cal 222, serial number 156### and Sako L579 FORESTER cal 243, serial number 311###. If I keep my rifles, I always separate them from their bolts. I put my rifles in a safety box that is used only for rifles and I put the bolts in my drawer. A year ago, there was an earthquake in Bali and I lost both bolts. Is there a way for me to buy bolts for my Sako? I really like these guns and I can not use them anymore. I'll really appreciate it if any of you knows how to help me. Thanks a lot!

Regards,
Wahju

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
I'm guessing you can get ahold of the company and order some. Why did you remove the bolts? Safety reason for kids, just kinda curious? I would keep my serial number to my self. Model # good enough info. Or call it 198#### not 1981234

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey, thanks for your reply!
In my home country, it is a law for us to separate the bolts and rifles and amunition for safe keeping.
Thanks for your answer, I will try to contact Sako.

Regards,
Wahju

·
Registered
649 Posts
wahjuT
I believe you need to match bolts to rifles, so sako should be able to supply a bare bolt but you will need a gunsmith to make sure its spaced correctly

1 - 5 of 5 Posts