close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

I.Q. Test

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Oxford, Aug 21, 2002.

1. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

Last edited: Aug 21, 2002
  2. Klaus

Klaus G&G Newbie

Congratulations! Your general IQ score is 150.
    A person whose IQ score falls in the range of 144-160 is considered to be "gifted".

For a complete analysis of your intelligence, you can purchase your Personal Intelligence Evaluation below.
    This report is an analysis of your 12 distinct types of intelligence. For example, in the IQ test you just took,
    your pattern recognition score is 75.

3. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

Guess you should be working on research projects or something very complicated in order to fully use your intelligence.

4. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

I got a negitve #...not a good sign :)

5. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

Woo hoo, above average ..eye r smarter than average bear!(127)

6. Big Dog

Big Dog Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler Forum Contributor

Dang, Klaus got the better of me!

Congratulations! Your general IQ score is 134.
    A person whose IQ score falls in the range of 129-143 is considered to be "highly intelligent".

For a complete analysis of your intelligence, you can purchase your Personal Intelligence Evaluation below.
    This report is an analysis of your 12 distinct types of intelligence. For example, in the IQ test you just took,
    your pattern recognition score is 88.

I'd say this ol' dog can still learn a trick or two.
    :D

7. oneastrix

oneastrix G&G Newbie

Wow, I kind of shocked my self and scored a 146 "gifted." When should I start using it from something usefull?

8. Mick

Mick G&G Addict

Hyuck,Hyuck I done got 121 won't momma be proud of me!

9. 144! I should be running a big company like Enron or something.

10. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

Ok...here's my adjusted score based upon further study:
    -------------------
    Congratulations! Your general IQ score is 142.
    A person whose IQ score falls in the range of 129-143 is considered to be "highly intelligent".

your pattern recognition score is 100.

Find out more about you and your friends' smarts by buying one of the Personal Intelligence Evaluation options below.
    --------------
    I complained to the teacher and she let me re-do the exam. When I first took it I was half asleep so thought I'd re-take it when I was more alert. Now I can apply for work at the same factory assembly line as Klaus making gun parts. Hope that's not too challenging. If so, I'll re-retire. (ha)

11. oneastrix

oneastrix G&G Newbie

I was kind of stoked myself with my score. Always knew I was brilliant (big laugh). Actually, I felt that the test was quite difficult on many of the questions. I really got freaked when I clicked on "start" and it said the timer would beging "now", but the net was slow! The darn test would not come up! I figured the truth out real quick, "This Dag blasted computer's gonna make me look stupid in front of my wife!"

12. oneastrix

oneastrix G&G Newbie

Yeah but see guys, the test first asks for your age. I enetered my age "26." IQ works on a bell shaped curve. For my age, "gifted was 140-150, but some of you who are my seniors scored in that range and were only considered "highly intelligent." So for me to score a 146 might be the same as you scoring a 140....see what I mean? My wife is going to take it tonight. She'll put us all to shame I'm sure, then I'll have to live with the bragging for a week......

13. Eric

Eric G&G Newbie

USA
    Just wait til tom. I need to take this in a better mood than I'm in now. I'm hunting Klaus!

14. Intelligence doesn't get you through life--common sense does. Huhmmm-- Everyone fails. So much for rocket scientists. I got 20 what does that mean.

15. NRAJOE

Street knowledge will beat out College Knowledge any day!

16. Klaus

Klaus G&G Newbie

One of these days I may go to college ...
    BTW, I only took the test once. The result came close to what I got for more conventional IQ tests, too.

17. oneastrix

oneastrix G&G Newbie

You're fairly cocky their Klaus. I think you're brilliant in your posts, but you ain't that great! LOL buddy, just having fun w/ ya!

18. MarkII 22

MarkII 22 G&G Newbie

131 highly inteligent

19. Oxford,
    THANK YOU for the chance to humiliate myself in front of my family.
    Yes I got the low score, 121. Brad, son#2, got 157. Now he is sure he knows it all.

I told him I had abilities beyond intelligence.

20. NRAJOE

Yes some people are more INTELLIGENT than others in some departments but not others.