I shot my dad's T3 today... WOW!

Discussion in 'Sako' started by austinjoe13, Oct 25, 2014.

1. austinjoe13

austinjoe13 <------------<<<-

My dad has a Tikka T3 Lite SS in 25-06rem with a cabela's 6-18x40mm scope. I took it out to sight in today and was blown away. It was dead on, as was my 308 whoopty-doo, but I only shot it twice because the bullet holes were one in the same.

To anyone considering purchasing a T3, do it. I'm not so sure Dad will get his back :D

jerry, neophyte, ChaZam and 2 others like this.
  2. jwrauch

jwrauch G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

He might not see it that way !! JR

neophyte, ChaZam and austinjoe13 like this.

3. Silver 83

Silver 83 G&G Addict

I have a .25-06 Winchester 70 that I bought new for $251.99 back in 1982 that I have taken more deer with than I can remember. The longest shot was about 282 yards. It has never failed me.

neophyte and austinjoe13 like this.
  4. austinjoe13

austinjoe13 <------------<<<-

He's had this rifle for 8 or 9 years, I've had my 243 just as long, both are proven killers :D

ChaZam and neophyte like this.
  5. Palladin8

Palladin8 G&G Evangelist

Tikka makes a quality rifle.

I bought my 25-06 back in 94. It has taken two elk and a few deer and an antelope. It has also taken more coyote and prairie dogs than any other gun I own. It's a great caliber.

ChaZam and neophyte like this.
  6. FortyXDM

FortyXDM G&G Evangelist Staff Member

ownership is 70 percent of the possession............oh you know the .....thing. !
    :)

ChaZam, austinjoe13 and neophyte like this.
  7. ChaZam

ChaZam G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Before Sports Authority stores went bankrupt a few years ago the one here in Denton had several Tikka rifles discounted and clearance priced. I still want to slap myself for not buying one at that time.

neophyte likes this.