close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

I Thought This Looked Pretty Cool

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by TNPIRATE, Feb 15, 2017.

1. TNPIRATE

TNPIRATE Yo Ho Ho And A Bottle Of Rum Forum Contributor

Saw it on facebook. So I saved it in my favorites to take a look at later. Well I just took a look at this contraption. Looked pretty neat until I saw the price. So I'll just walk by butt out to the target. Or get a spotting scope.

http://www.bullseyecamera.com/

TXplt, PAPA G, ChaZam and 1 other person like this.
  2. TACAV

TACAV G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

lol yea. I use the tried and true "left foot and right foot" method as well.

Although I do have a nice electric golf cart for the longer range stuff at one range Im usually at. ;)

TXplt, TNPIRATE, PAPA G and 1 other person like this.

3. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Looking at photo #1 on the site, the camera is setup to monitor the target, I wonder how many of these will be shot to death accidently. :eek:

ncnascarlady and TXplt like this.
  4. TNPIRATE

Well it said that it has a warranty against gun shots, and ricochets. I think it was for 2 years. So after 2 years ya gonna have to buy a new one anyway:D

PAPA G likes this.
  5. TNPIRATE

OH GOOD GOD.... Now you're soundin like what the cops in my little town look like come the Harvest Festival. Every one of em got their butts in one of them carts:D The Harvest Festival is held on the main drag, and a couple side streets. The cop cars are on the main drag with lights flashing to slow people down. No we don't close state highway 41 for this either:D And the other cars are parked with the doors open so people can sniff the seats:eek:

TACAV likes this.
  6. TACAV

lol it's not like a police golf cart, it's just one out at the range to use on the several hundred yards rifle side haha.

and what is this "seat sniffing" you are referring too?

PAPA G likes this.
  7. TNPIRATE

Well the carts the local cops use during the festival are not cop ones either. They're rented (face/palm moment:D).
    And the seat sniffin. The cops got 2 new squad cars just last summer. Take a look at Cowan Tennessee Police on facebook. You'll see em. So during the festival they let all the festival goers take a look at em.

TACAV likes this.
  8. TACAV

lol just looked at one of their facebook posts from 2015.

The Cowan Police Department recently closed a Moonshine case from 10/06/2015 with 6 gallons of product. Thomas Edward of Cowan was found guilty on several charges in the manufacturing of untaxed liquor.

And that's how you know you're in Tennessee. :usa:

9. TNPIRATE

Yep, that's us:D They been bragging bout that for sometime now. You can even go to the cop shop and take a look at that still:D
    And my uncle shows up with a quart jar every now and then:D
    I keep tellin the cops that I'm gonna build me a still. Not for sell, just to see if I can build one:D

TXplt likes this.
  10. TACAV

lol well I suppose that's a good thing if 6 gallons of moonshine the caper of the decade over there. :)

TNPIRATE likes this.
  11. TXplt

TXplt Gun Toting Boeing Driver Forum Contributor

Me too.

At least up to the point I find my heartbeat is interfering with the accuracy of the shot if I'm no kidding zeroing (if I make repeated trips up and down the hilltop at my PA backyard range). It gets me walking around which is good though.

We have a polaris ranger and dad has a golf cart so sometimes that works better. The golf cart is quieter and he uses my range as a fairway/chipping area when I'm not using it (or vice versa). Sometimes I do shoot errant golf balls out there which he forgets to recover.

He doesn't seem to try to hit my targets with the golf balls though.

I DID buy a couple pair of the Tru Glo Binos a while back (one set for the car here in TX and another for the farm--not real pricey but very good binos and they're covered with a tough thick rubberized compound like the MOE+ grips). These seem to work well when I shoot the splatter targets and save me a walk or drive.

TNPIRATE and TACAV like this.
  12. TXplt

TXplt Gun Toting Boeing Driver Forum Contributor

Oh.......

There's probably a 'lady cop' joke in there somewhere but it would be in poor taste......

TNPIRATE likes this.
  13. PaleHawkDown

PaleHawkDown G&G Evangelist

A Tale of three local cities:

Three local towns have festivals where the cops are running around as security.

In one city the police officers use the city's golf carts and gators that are usually kept at the sports complex, the nature preserve, and other city properties.

One city still has the town's original police cruiser, an old 54 Chevy. They maintain it and use it for parades, car shows, and use it to patrol the perimeter of their events with officers on foot maintaining order at the event itself.

The third city bought fancy-pants tactical police golf carts. They are black and white, 4wd, gas-powered and on big mud tires. They are only used once a year at a festival on level ground.

The first city uses a very practical solution that allows them to get full use of their carts year round, even though on one occasion officers had to clean horse-based fertilizer out of their vehicle before setting off.

The second city has a clever solution to preserve a piece of the city's history and use it for events in a way that nearly always gets the city recognition from the media.

The third city is run by morons with no clue how to be good stewards of tax money.

TNPIRATE and ncnascarlady like this.
  14. shop tom

shop tom G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

My favorite LGS has one of those cams. Uses it for sighting in customers' guns.

Has armor plate between the camera and lead sled.

15. animalspooker

animalspooker G&G Evangelist

SEMO
    I've seen these pushed by a lot of my wholesalers. They are very expensive though. I'm not tech savvy, but I'd bet you could take your cell phone and a friends cell phone and rig them to where you could see your target. Of course, I'd sure as $hit shoot my cell phone.

TXplt and TNPIRATE like this.
  16. one3

one3 G&G Newbie

That is nice, but I think it is for some one with more money than brains