close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

I want a goverment grant!!!

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Doglips, Jul 7, 2002.

1. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

Just seen on the news that our goverment is paying people to research why people in the USA are getting fat.
    Ok I suspect...as I eat my super sized 5% beef 95% fat meal from Mcdonalds, walking no farther than my car....if abalutly needed...sitting infront of the tv/computer self, that the problem could not possably be that my kids only get exercise when they change the tv with the remote control or clock the mouse....but to be fair I realy would need a few million tax $$ to study this stuff to see if my hypothis is correct.

Add all the other sensless studies and I figure I got to be elagable for a goverment research grant....like does shooting bullets at a paper target cause holes (the way I was shootin today I would say no) or if shooting a gun creats a loud noise.:p

2. good Idea get a grant for some sort of research and then do a study on why liberals have such an irrational fear of our guns.

3. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

A true pic of a gov grant...

Why not me.:p

Attached Files:

4. isn't the university of doglips in dier need of a grant to study stupidity in goverment or something?

5. Listening to Rush today on the way home from work--Let's make french fries illegal to sell in food places. Seems there are too many health risks. But it's OK to pay medical expenses for illegals.
    Maybe I am the confused one here.

6. Heck i couldn't even get a grant or a loan to go to tech school 2 years ago, and these jack**ses get $$$$ to study fat people!
    only in america i guess!
    -Jesse

7. Shaun

Shaun G&G Evangelist

Well if UOD gets off the ground I was a financial Aid Director I am sure if we put together some courses we could get a ton of Grants lets see some subjects could be:

Government Waste 101
    Inept Politician (liberal) 102 taught by Al Gore
    Gov. Acronym Management
    Physical Education (choose below)
    Hunting 101
    Target Shooting 1, 2 & 3
    Tracking 101
    Common Sense 1 & 2
    Auto repair
    Gun Smithing
    Reloading
    Advanced reloading
    Range Management
    Range design
    Optics 1 & 2
    Tactical Shooting
    Required reading will be anything by Ann Coulter

These are just a few of the course I sure many of you will have your favorites to teach but the reloading courses are mine.

8. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

Shaun between me and you running the place we would make the lead story of 60 min in no time...hheheheheheheheheheheh