close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

I wish They'd Make?.......

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by jarcp, Jun 28, 2002.

1. jarcp

jarcp G&G Newbie

They run this column in American Rifleman, I'd like to see what you all want.

I like to see Ruger introduce a new auto chambered in 7.62x25. SA/DA, decocker, adj. sights, 4-1/2 or 5" barrel, dbl stack mag.

2. Logansdad

Logansdad Guest

A stainless High Power in .45ACP with Brownings patented fast action first shot...Used by Daewoo.
    A top break seven shot stainless .357...a Stainless 870 12 gauge....hmnnn

3. jarcp

jarcp G&G Newbie

Hmmm, sounds like you like stainless...Not a big fan here. Hi-Power in .45ACP... I do like that idea, but in the captin's model.

4. Logansdad

Logansdad Guest

I don't like stainless...I hate rust. I live 15 miles away from the beaches of the Gulf...
    How about an adjustable target peep sight for the 10/22. While we're at it a stock that you can store spare magazines in (like Steyr's Scout Rifle that Cooper's so proud of)...

5. Logansdad

Logansdad Guest

Oh yeah....A Smith & Wesson 681 Plus (7 shot .357 Magnum L Frame) with a 3 inch barrel & a round gripframe....While we're at it a 7 shot .22 Magnum J Frame with a 3 inch barrel...

6. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

Some one does make an adjustable peep sight for the 10/22 but I can't remember who! I'll have to get back to ya on that if it comes to me...

7. Logansdad

Logansdad Guest

I've got an adjustable Williams peep sight for my 10/22 that's the only one I could ever find...the aperature is huge almost like a Ghost Ring....Thanks NRAJoe

8. lefty o

lefty o G&G Evangelist

mn
    you can get different size aperatures for the williams peep site.

9. Logansdad

Logansdad Guest

Peep sights for sidearms...

10. Logansdad--15 miles from the gulf? I am not familiar with Emerald coast. I live 40 miles from the coast--Pasadena Texas.

11. Logansdad

Logansdad Guest

Robertsdale, Alabama....Heaven on Earth...fresh & saltwater fishing, deer & hog hunting...
    How about a stainless broomhandle Mauser in .45ACP

12. Well I don't know about heaven--too hot and too much humidity, but anyway I love Texas.

13. Eric

Eric G&G Newbie

USA
    I'm pretty happy, I wish IDPA would allow ghost sights. That way I could use my shotgun in their 'special' matches. Good Shooting

14. Logansdad

Logansdad Guest

one of my best friends is from Corpus Christi, My granddad was from Galveston...I hope people don't catch on to the coast of Alabama...I'm still trying to acquire more real estate

15. I wish the Czechs made a 1911A1.