Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Stealth Cam trail camera that I had set up last year. I forgot to download the pics and just found some old ones when I downloaded the SD card from this year. I found something very odd and can't identify it. I think its a moth or something of that sort that's on it, but my dad disagrees. And if it was a moth, how did it trigger the motion sensor that's not anywhere near the lens? Oh, and it's on three burst mode, these are the only three pics I have of this "thing."

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ha, as soon as I hit post, my wife walked in and said it was the tail feathers of a cardinal!!! Ding Ding Ding, we have a winner.

·
Registered
5,618 Posts
i saw the feathers but am much more intrigued by the landing module that's parked right out in front of your camera. did they try and make contact with you, or were they gone by the time you got back?

·
Registered
15,239 Posts
Maybe bird tail feathers or maybe a piece of velvet hanging off a huge rack!

·
Registered
16,485 Posts
Woodpecker tail feathers? Cardinal tail feathers? Either way, definitely feathers of a tail. lol

·
Premium Member
23,774 Posts
i saw the feathers but am much more intrigued by the landing module that's parked right out in front of your camera. did they try and make contact with you, or were they gone by the time you got back?
perhaps the bird feathers belong to the alien that landed in that module, his partner is taking pictures of the partner posing with the trail-cam. proof of primitive beings inhabitating the planet.:borladuck:

·
Sir Loin of Beef
16,717 Posts
I dunno about all that? How do you explain the fact that it is casting a shadow just this side of the feeder?!!!!:yikes:

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
I dunno about all that? How do you explain the fact that it is casting a shadow just this side of the feeder?!!!!:yikes:
perhaps the bird feathers belong to the alien that landed in that module, his partner is taking pictures of the partner posing with the trail-cam. proof of primitive beings inhabitating the planet.:borladuck:
The shadow is from the hovering UFO.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts