If George W. Bush had done it???

Discussion in 'Political/Religious Topics' started by KW Gary M, Aug 21, 2010.

1. If George W. Bush had doubled the national debt, which had taken more than two centuries to accumulate, in one year, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had then proposed to double the debt again within 10 years, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had criticized a state law that he admitted he never even read, would you think that he is just an ignorant hot head?

If George W. Bush joined the country of Mexico and sued a state in the United States to force that state to continue to allow illegal immigration, would you question his patriotism and wonder who's side he was on?

If George W. Bush had put 87000 workers out of work by arbitrarily placing a moratorium onoffshore oil drilling on companies that have one of the best safety records of any industry because one company had an accident would you have agreed?

If George W. Bush had used a forged document as the basis of the moratorium that would render 87000 American workers unemployed would you support him?
    If George W. Bush had been the first President to need a TelePrompTer installed to be able to get through a press conference, would you have laughed and said this is more proof of how inept he is on his own and is really controlled by smarter men behind the scenes?

If George W. Bush had spent hundreds of thousands of dollars to take Laura Bush to a play in NYC, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had reduced your retirement plan's holdings of GM stock by 90% and given the unions a majority stake in GM, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had made a joke at the expense of the Special Olympics, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had given Gordon Brown a set of inexpensive and incorrectly formatted DVDs, when Gordon Brown had given him a thoughtful and historically significant gift, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had given the Queen of England an iPod containing videos of his speeches, would you have thought this embarrassingly narcissistic and tacky?

If George W. Bush had bowed to the King of Saudi Arabia , would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had visited Austria and made reference to the nonexistent "Austrian language," would you have brushed it off as a minor slip?

If George W. Bush had filled his cabinet and circle of advisers with people who cannot seem to keep current in their income taxes, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had stated that there were 57 states in theUnited States , would you have said that he is clueless.

If George W. Bush would have flown all the way to Denmark to make a five minute speech about how the Olympics would benefit him walking out his front door in Texas , would you havethought he was a self important, conceited, egotistical jerk.
    If George W. Bush had been so Spanish illiterate as to refer to "Cinco de Cuatro" in front of the Mexican ambassador when it was the 5th of May (Cinco de Mayo), and continued to flub it when he tried again, would you have winced in embarrassment?

If George W. Bush had misspelled the word "advice" would you have hammered him for it for years like Dan Quayle and potatoes as proof of what a dunce he is?

If George W. Bush had burned 9,000 gallons of jet fuel to go plant a single tree on Earth Day, would you have concluded he's a hypocrite?

If George W. Bush's administration had okayed Air Force One flying low over millions of people followed by a jet fighter in downtown Manhattan causing widespread panic, would you have wondered whether they actually get what happened on 9-11?

If George W. Bush had failed to send relief aid to flood victims throughout the Midwest with more people killed or made homeless than in New Orleans , would you want it made into a major ongoing political issue with claims of racism and incompetence?

If George W. Bush had created the position of 32 Czars who report directly to him, bypassing the House and Senate on much of what is happening in America , would you have approved.

If George W. Bush had ordered the firing of the CEO of a major corporation, even though he had no constitutional authority to do so, would you have approved?

So, tell me again, what is it about Obama that makes him so brilliant and impressive? Can't think of anything? Don't worry. He's done all this in 15 months -- so you'll have two years and nine months to come up with an answer.
    Every statement in this email is factual and directly attributable to Barrack Hussein Obama. Every bumble is a matter of record and completely verifiable.

2. Windwalker

Windwalker G&G Newbie

Nice post Gary. Hope we get enough new Constitutional supportive Senators after the election to get him impeached.

3. killsnapz

killsnapz G&G Evangelist

Bush did enough of his own damage mireing us in two un-winable wars in the Middle East. Still Obama seems to be determined to do even more damage in a much shorter peroid of time. We basicly jumped out of the frying pan and right into the fire. Man I miss old Ronnie Regan! If we are to survive we are going to need a strong pro American President this next election. I pray we are given a choice this next election instead of having to choese between someone no one had ever heard of before and a half dead fish.

Michael

4. petrol

petrol G&G Enthusiast

if George W. Bush had never said anything I would have approved.

If Obama is voted out at the next election I will approve.

If I ever see true freedom in my country I will be astounded

5. CAV88

CAV88 G&G Newbie

+1 petrol, i cant believe the crap he gets away with and ill say it because no one else has the balls to is because hes black to many **** people are scared they wont be PC so they just let him do what ever he wishes, oh and gary you forgot to mention the 6 vacations obama has been on

America is becoming a disgrace and if we don't fix it immediately were all screwed

6. petrol

petrol G&G Enthusiast

in all fairness, and I'm all about being objective (I object a lot)
    Bush II spent a lot more time on vacation than obama has.

i think you guys would like it if he did soend more time on vacation the he couldn't keep inplementing the 'marxist' ideas he's supposed to have.

and to clear things up (just in case)
    obama is a douchebag
    bush II was a douchbag
    Clinton was a douchebag
    Bush I was a douchebag
    Reagan was a Douchebag
    Carter was a douchebag.
    That's as far as my memory goes but you would have to go a long way back to find one that wasn't (IMHO)

7. grizcty

grizcty God, Guns, Glory Forum Contributor

^^ Your extensive knowledge, of Presidential history is amazing!! ^^

8. Mmmm,

from my point of view it has been pretty much nothing but one failed adminsitration after another throughout my lifetime.

There is no point in my mind comparing Bush1, Clinton, Bush2, or Obama to one another.

It is just one emotionally flawed, egocentric, mentally deficient loser after another.

The only reason Bush2 did not have us in this position is that his presidency ended after he started the bailouts but before he could get the debt to the current level.

9. Until we start calling the media on its liberal bias we will always have enough useful idiots to vote for other idiots to lead our country farther down the road into a stinking river of human feces and animal byproducts.

10. petrol

petrol G&G Enthusiast

you'd be really impressed with my knowledge of the british monarchy then,
    now QE II
    sometime before that king George III (which means at some point there mush have been I and II)
    Elizabeth the first (Apparently the golden age of merrie ol england)
    The one that was deposed by Oliver Cromwell
    Edward the II, (killed with a red hot poker up the back door)
    and the last true leader ruler of England (or Albion) Boudecia.

I prefer the history of the common man rather than the social and economic elite(s).

11. woody1981

woody1981 Love Your Firearms! Forum Contributor

Gary, so true! And to use BHO's favorite word, his is an "unprecendented" presidency.