close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

If Reno Wins.

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Doglips, Aug 7, 2002.

1. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

Ill attach a pic. Of what the Florida Mosin-Nagan colloctor club will look ike if Janet Reno becomes Fl. Govenor...

Attached Files:

2. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

That could be "one big revlolution!"

I have confidence that clear thinking Floridians will find the proper place for Reno to reside in their great state.

Oxford
    :nod:

3. Wasn't Florida one of the first right to carry sates. Why would any sane person want Janet"barbeque"Reno in office. Hasn't she violated enough personal rights.

4. Actually,Florida has only recently had a concealed pistol licence. Also, a lot of retired liberals live there, hence much of the problem in the last election.:target:

5. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

Its a man baby!!!

6. I didn't mean concealed-- but open carry. Like the old west. Probably have the wrong Florida.

7. Big Dog

Big Dog Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler Forum Contributor

Nope, going to the range you're guns are supposed to be cased, out of reach and unloaded. Nobody carries on their hip, either. I think that's Wyoming? With a CCW, it's gotta be out of sight - so as not to offend the soccer moms and other liberal sheeple.

8. Eric

Eric G&G Newbie

USA
    Isn't she afraid that she will be assasinated if she is elected. Does she think people don't remember her?