close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

If Ya Like Small Targets

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by TNPIRATE, Mar 18, 2017.

1. TNPIRATE

TNPIRATE Yo Ho Ho And A Bottle Of Rum Forum Contributor

I scored a 2000 round box of green paintballs. I have done this before. Set up paintballs at about 50 to 60 yards and do some 22 shootin with a good scope. So if ya like shootin 22s, have a decent to good scope, and have a steady hand on a bench rest, it's quite fun. Then for a bit more fun. After shootin the paintballs at 50 to 60 yards, move em out another 5 feet or so.

But remember this. You have to remember where ya set them up at. So you can zoom in on them with the scope. You'll never see them with the naked eye. So along with the scope, and steady hand, ya had better have a good memory:D

Ninja Piper, neophyte, PAPA G and 2 others like this.
  2. Twitch2120

Twitch2120 G&G Evangelist

I do coke cans at 700 with a 6.5 creedmoor. Same premise. Never thought of paintball. How do you hang them? Or you tape them to a target?

TNPIRATE and neophyte like this.

3. gandog56

gandog56 G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

I've done .22 and golf balls. Shoot one and watch it suddenly go backwards. Wait till it stops, and shoot it again. Gets harder and harder the further out you kick it.

TNPIRATE and CountryBoy like this.
  4. tnmedic

tnmedic G&G Evangelist

wasn't there a guy here who used to shoot 22 matches and one of the stages was shooting a playing card in half? And what happened to the here is a target go shoot it and be honest about and post it back to the forum threads that we used to have here. Or are those people long gone?

TNPIRATE likes this.
  5. Boone passed away :(

6. tnmedic

tnmedic G&G Evangelist

Well **** I didn't realize that and was always jealous of his skills in those videos

TNPIRATE likes this.
  7. TNPIRATE

In the back of my property I have railroad ties stacked up. Staggered a bit. So I just sit the paintballs on the railroad ties.

8. TNPIRATE

I remember that. That was back when I first joined the forum. There was also a game going around where you shot at black dots on a piece of paper and kept score somehow.

9. Black death challenge
    I actually won one of those honor / postal matches here

TNPIRATE likes this.
  10. TNPIRATE

I kinda figured you had posted about that. I didn't mention you cause I didn't want to look foolish ifn someone said no that was so and so.

Need to get that goin again.

11. I bet i shot at 30 of those targets before i got one that wasnt automatically disqualified.
    A super tough target!

TNPIRATE likes this.
  12. M14man

M14man I don't take prisoners... Forum Contributor

13. TNPIRATE