close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

If you had been in President Clinton's place

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Doglips, Jul 30, 2002.

1. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

Got this from a diffrent board but still makes one laught.

Nominated for quote of the year is the statement made by Texas Republican Member of The House of representatives, Dick Armey, who was asked:"If you had been in President Clinton's place, would you have resigned?"

He responded: "If I were in the President's place I would not have gotten a chance to resign...I would be lying in a pool of my own blood, hearing Mrs. Armey standing over me saying... 'How do I reload this ****ed thing?'".

2. Logansdad

Logansdad Guest

Mrs. Armey & my wife have alot in common

3. dave375hh

dave375hh G&G Newbie Forum Contributor

Ohio
    Don't kid yourself Hilary only used Bill as her vehicle to get where she wanted to go. That c*** is the real resident evil, and the Senate is not her ultimate goal. I think her sights are set on the Supreme Court. She'll never make it to the White House after Bill made such a mess of his admin. even the Demoncrats(not misspelled) are embarassed after that.

4. Eric

Eric G&G Newbie

USA
    Yep, they are a real classy family. Hillary is/was just along for the ride. Think about it, what would your wife have done if all that came out and the entire world knew about it? I think Mr. Armey's statement is right on.

5. Shaun

Shaun G&G Evangelist

logansdad - your wife and my ex would be in the same boat except mine knows how to reload and probably would have used my complete stock on me

6. Rave

Rave G&G Evangelist

I guess I would have got another ho under my desk as Hillery knows which side her bread is buttered on and would go merrily on her way to the whitehouse!As I understand it they both dated the same girl in college,and business is business!
    Personally I think they should both be fed to the hogs,but the media rules.:mad: :mad: :mad:

Gun control is not about guns,it's about control.

7. wes

wes G&G Newbie

Rave,that would make the hogs sick.