close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

If you have something to sell.......

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by Jay, Feb 13, 2017.

1. Kathy

Kathy G&G Newbie

Michigan? I was Born Michigan! My GOD is it ever cold up there now! We have a COLD snap here in FLORIDA too! The temp. during the day is only going to be 73 degrees today! BBBRRRRrrrrrrrr........

blaster likes this.
  2. Kathy

Kathy G&G Newbie

What you call DO ALL, my friend........ i call versatility !!!!

3. gandog56

gandog56 G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Mechtech, Here's a picture of one using a 10mm 1911. And they do it for Glocks, too.
    http://mechtechsys.com/

[​IMG]

neophyte likes this.
  4. Kathy

Kathy G&G Newbie

That is a beauty right there! I would love to own one of those! I just never could afford that! But thats a great place to see how much they would charge me for a 16 inch barrel for my glock, and if the make one for my glock 22, in 9 mm? Hmmmmm? I wonder? Thanks for the lead!

PAPA G and neophyte like this.
  5. Huey Rider

Huey Rider G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

A where a outs in Michigan are you from?

6. Kathy

Kathy G&G Newbie

Isn’t there only one place in michigan??? I will have some fun with u and see if you can guess.......????? When people think of michigan, what is the biggest and well known and famous city that first comes to mind? It used to be the biggest place in michigan....... now? Not so much! What do you guess?...............?
    ........ and where abouts are you from? What neck of the woods? : )
    Kalamazoo? Saginaw?

PAPA G likes this.
  7. blue fox

blue fox G&G Evangelist

Welcome from "Prison City" USA. By the way if you just buy a Mosin we are hoping for a .40 cal conversion for it. We even have a thread in the Mosin section.:D

neophyte likes this.
  8. Kathy

Kathy G&G Newbie

I am confused by what you just wrote? Explain what you just wrote to me? I am not the sharpest tool in the shed! I think I know every thing! But truth is..... I probably dont! LOL!

MOSIN?

Prison City?

Please I really want to learn and understand what you said? Thanx.

9. Huey Rider

Detroit?

I'm just north of Selfridge ANGB

neophyte likes this.
  10. Kathy

Kathy G&G Newbie

That would be correct! Detroit michigan!~ a long time ago when it was very beautiful place to live there! Now...... not so much! I never heard of selfridge, and dont know ANGB means? Explain this to me please? Thank you.

PAPA G likes this.
  11. Huey Rider

Selfridge Air National Guard Base. By Mt. Clemens, 23 mile and Jefferson.

neophyte likes this.
  12. Kathy

Kathy G&G Newbie

Aaaaaahhhhhh........ okay! I lived on the east side of Detroit, 6 mile, Davidson, contant, graitiot, next to hamtramick, right where the I-75 starts! My street newbern, was right there! I went to school on mound and outer drive. Right across from the car plant! Are any of these things i am describing familiar to you?

13. Huey Rider

I worked at the Chevy Forge plant (across from Chevy gear and Axle).Remember the 2 big smoke stacks that said Chevrolet along I-75?

neophyte likes this.
  14. Kathy

Kathy G&G Newbie

Long time ago and i was young! I remember the Chrysler plant on mound and outer drive! I remember a huge tire like 10 story’s high at a tire plant? Perhaps uniroyal?

PAPA G likes this.
  15. blue fox

blue fox G&G Evangelist

No problem. Mosin is short for Mosin-Nagant which is a Russian bolt action battle rifle from World War 2. Although it is still in use in many places. Now, if you call it by that full name Gunny Ermey will yell at you, so we all just call it a Mosin. If you look in the "Military Firearms" sub forum you will see what I mean.
    Prison City is the local name for Leavenworth Ks. We have the Federal prison two military prisons, the county jail, the state prison and a private correctional facility that is contracted to the Federal prison. All of these facilities are within 10 miles or so of my house.

16. Kathy

Kathy G&G Newbie

Okay, now that i know that you are talking about an old military rifle......... what are telling me about? Now that i know what you are talking about? ......what are you trying to teach me about it? Eager to learn!please share with me so i can learn more!

17. Huey Rider

That tire is along I-696 now.

18. blue fox

blue fox G&G Evangelist

The thread I mentioned was something that started out as a joke. I brought it up as a joke since you are looking for a barrel for your pistol. As someone else said the MechTech looks like the best bet for what you want.

19. Kathy

Kathy G&G Newbie

I just ordered a 50 round drum mag for my Glock 9mm for only $34.95 from classic firearms! Cheapest i have ever seen them! Can i afford to buy it now? No! Did i buy it anyway? Heck yeah! Lol! Got to strike while the iron is hot!!!!

Chris and PAPA G like this.