Ilegal alien amnesty

Discussion in 'Political/Religious Topics' started by SUBMOA, Sep 19, 2010.

1. SUBMOA

SUBMOA G&G Evangelist

Big push this week to try to pass something called DREAM amnesty through senate this week. one of my senators is cosponsoring this bill and also trailing in the election polls something like 45%. (wonder why)..............

2. 99dragon99

99dragon99 G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

The American DREAM used to be... you immigrate and build up an existence... feed your family and pay taxes....

I guess the new American DREAM is to sneak across the boarder and remain hidden until you've been here long enough to apply for citizenship. (The application is of course only available in Spanish and Arabic).

3. grizcty

grizcty God, Guns, Glory Forum Contributor

Let me see if i got this right.

If you cross the north korean border illegally you get 12 years hard labor
    if you cross the iranian border illegally you are detained indefinitely.
    If you cross the afghan border illegally, you get shot.
    If you cross the saudi arabian border illegally you will be jailed.
    If you cross the chinese border illegally you may never be heard from again.
    If you cross the venezuelan border illegally you will be branded a spy and your fate will be sealed.
    If you cross the cuban border illegally you will be thrown into political prison to rot.

But if you cross the u.s. Border illegally you get
    1 - a job,
    2 - a drivers license,
    3 - social security card,
    4 - welfare,
    5 - food stamps,
    6 - credit cards,
    7 - subsidized rent or a loan to buy a house,
    8 - free education,
    9 - free health care,
    10 - a lobbyist in washington
    11 - billions of dollars worth of public documents printed in your language
    12 - and the right to carry your country's flag while you protest that you don't get enough respect

i just wanted to make sure i had a firm grasp of the situation - before we vote all the unprincipled pigs out of congress in november!

4. AOM1Carbine

AOM1Carbine G&G Newbie

**** griz you really laid that beautifuly

5. Gray Wolf

Gray Wolf G&G Evangelist

Phoenix
    Yes he did, and unfortunately it is the reality of the situation in the USA at present.

6. SUBMOA

SUBMOA G&G Evangelist

Just trying to cause a flood of calls to your elected senate servents of the people to let them hear how you feel about this. Mine are rubber stamps of what ever the muslim in chief wants so odds are good my voice wont matter but what the heck ill try anywho.