Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Many moon ago I made my thoughts known about my ability to NOT hit the broad side of a barn door with the Colt 1911s I've been issued in the distant past.

Now....recently.....an acquintance of mine decided to let go a near new stock Colt MKIV, Series 70 1911 (for darned near a song and a dance....$250 under it's value).

Reluctantly I took the gun to the range and MY GAWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is just as accurate as my high end Kimber (perhaps more so) and, needless to say, I had to add it to my "Dang, I got too many as it is" collection.

I'd post pics of the target results but y'all would just say, "Yeah, right Dale. We KNOW that wasn't you that did that."

But, it was...and I will NEVER...NEVER EVER put down Colt 1911s again.

I promise.

Bottom line.........get one..........mmmmmmmmmmmmmm. :nod:

G

·
Congrats :right: I'm planning on buying a friend's stainless Colt Combat Commander in the very near future :gangster:

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
ok with both you two saying that about the 1911's i have now heard everything. no sence in comeing back now.

·
Registered
5,249 Posts
I'm a Kimber fan......but....I was highly impressed with the accuracy of my late buddy's Colt Defender. That thing shot circles around everything I had with me at the range. I just wish i could afford one!

·
FREE CITIZEN
2,089 Posts
:assult: :assult: :assult: :assult: :assult:

In my list it's not in the top ten to acquire, but it's on the list fer sure!!!

After I get the Kimber, maybe I'll pay more attention to it!

:uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:

·
Registered
5,249 Posts
I'm so happy with my Kimber...but that little Defender was awesome.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts