Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont know why the thread about the illegal having the mexican flag thrown in the trash was closed. these illegals for the most part want to be American citizens, but have no intent on being American and go out of their way to call themselves mexican and thereby perptetuate their failed countries faults in our America that is rapidly starting to look like a 3rd world country. in 1972, my class of 75 students had 8 with spanish surnames (mine is Cortinas and my family came to Texas from Spain in the late 1700's) today my hometown and school are over 60% mexican, illegal, anchor babies of illegals and going downhill fast, really fast!! I really think ethnic war is in our future, what do yall think??

·
Banned
1,085 Posts
I dont know why the thread about the illegal having the mexican flag thrown in the trash was closed. these illegals for the most part want to be American citizens, but have no intent on being American and go out of their way to call themselves mexican and thereby perptetuate their failed countries faults in our America that is rapidly starting to look like a 3rd world country. in 1972, my class of 75 students had 8 with spanish surnames (mine is Cortinas and my family came to Texas from Spain in the late 1700's) today my hometown and school are over 60% mexican, illegal, anchor babies of illegals and going downhill fast, really fast!! I really think ethnic war is in our future, what do yall think??
I think that any mention of race on this board is likely to get you a slap on the wrist from a moderator. Happened to me simply for quoting DOJ prison and crime statistics.

Who needs a war? We will probably just let Obama give it to them.

·
Devil's Advocate >:)
7,445 Posts
I don't mind diversity in America. I think it's a good thing. I do mind when it's not done the legal way. It doesn't mean that illegal immigrants are less human, but there's steps to becoming an American citizen that I think everyone should follow.

·
Banned
1,085 Posts
I don't mind diversity in America. I think it's a good thing. I do mind when it's not done the legal way. It doesn't mean that illegal immigrants are less human, but there's steps to becoming an American citizen that I think everyone should follow.
All I ask is that everyone follow the law just like I must, or be punished accordingly, just as I would. Rich, poor, I don't care, every one ought to be treated equally under the law. That means that people who come to the US illegally, or commit crimes while here legally, get deported or otherwise penalized, according to the law........just as I would be.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
All I ask is that everyone follow the law just like I must, or be punished accordingly, just as I would. Rich, poor, I don't care, every one ought to be treated equally under the law. That means that people who come to the US illegally, or commit crimes while here legally, get deported or otherwise penalized, according to the law........just as I would be.
My friend, if only that were true, but our pathetic excuse for a government will sadly never let that happen. They feel that they need to cater to everyone but those who were born and bred, by others that were born and bred here. We live under this illusion of freedom, safety and security. Yet it seems to me that our country is falling fast onto a bad path of self destruction. We seem to feel entitled to everything, and everyone else in the world should do things our way cause it's the "right" way. If people want to be free then they can fight for it themselves, like we did back in the old days. Now, we try and force our way on everyone else, and then curse them for not doing it like we do...hmm, I think I am getting a bit off topic...anyway, Mitch, i agree with you.

·
Gun Toting Boeing Driver
19,027 Posts
My wife's a legal permanent resident who works, pays taxes, is a mother as well, and contributes to our society as a whole. I believe she should be able to vote as well because she pays taxes, but is not able. BTW, her English is far better than mine and she speaks without a discernable accent.

The immigration process for us (at least from my point of view) was bureaucratic, expensive, and time consuming. Maybe it's improved since the 17 or years ago we did it, but what should have been a rubber stamp required significant resources from us (as an example, for the physical, they wouldn't accept a high quality examination performed by our military Flight Surgeons--we had to go to a doctor on their list and spend $300 for a quick how ya doing and a few vials of blood.....). We had been legitimately married, she's from a developed friendly "ally" country with nothing bad ever in her past. The folks we spoke with were nice enough, but even being well within all the rules it was painful to get everything done. When we added up the fees, travel, expenses, etc. we got arount $2500 in 1992 dollars. There should have been a better way--to get added on to her family registry and allowed in her country was pretty easy.

We're a country of immigrants. Few of us can claim clear title to the land we now occupy. I'm not one for scofflaws; however, I find it a little hypocritical that one can get high and mighty on the immigration issue when his/her only major effort to get here was to have an American parent, or have been born on American soil.

Whether you were born here or not, I don't have alot of tolerance for individuals taking out of our system without paying in at some point in some way in their life. Free riders hurt everyone. Whether that's career non-workers who exploit our various safety nets, career criminals, or someone suing for something they don't really deserve--it's all the same.

·
Premium Member
14,874 Posts
What do I think? I think you're right. My mother is German. She met my dad in 1946. They dated until 1954. They got married and had me. My mom went through a true test to get her American citizenship. She had to speak English and she had to take an American history test and pass, even though she was married to my dad who was born and raised in Illinois. Today??????????? Go figure.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Again I agree Txplt, my wife is also a legal immigrant, the immigration process stinks when you want to do it by the book. It's bad enough we have american free loaders, but it seems like the gov wants to take better care of the non legal ones.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
illegals

from what I see in my hometown, these illegals will allways consider themselves mexican, they are our 'trojan horse" here they are breeding like rats, most of the high school girls are already pregnant by the 10th grade, they drive with no license or insurance, while I make a decent living, I drive and barely afford a paid off pickup and a used SUV while they drive brand new 40 thousand plus pickups and SUVs. meanwhile the mexican flag is proudly displayed on these vehicles and the scary thing really is their loyalty is to mexico and someday, maybe soon we may have to fight these people!!! all I can say is buy plenty of "black rifles" and ammo, and get ready for the STHF cause if we have any pride in OUR AMERICA, we have to fight for what is ours!!!!

·
Registered
322 Posts
I think its a real possibility,but you can thank the left for the mess they created.

from what I see in my hometown, these illegals will allways consider themselves mexican, they are our 'trojan horse" here they are breeding like rats, most of the high school girls are already pregnant by the 10th grade, they drive with no license or insurance, while I make a decent living, I drive and barely afford a paid off pickup and a used SUV while they drive brand new 40 thousand plus pickups and SUVs. meanwhile the mexican flag is proudly displayed on these vehicles and the scary thing really is their loyalty is to mexico and someday, maybe soon we may have to fight these people!!! all I can say is buy plenty of "black rifles" and ammo, and get ready for the STHF cause if we have any pride in OUR AMERICA, we have to fight for what is ours!!!!
That's what alot of people don't understand about this subject.They can be a real threat to our nation.You can't just let 20 million plus people sneak into our country ,and spoil them to high heaven.They are going to want more.Too much liberalism has soften the American people

·
Devil's Advocate >:)
7,445 Posts
We're a country of immigrants. Few of us can claim clear title to the land we now occupy. I'm not one for scofflaws; however, I find it a little hypocritical that one can get high and mighty on the immigration issue when his/her only major effort to get here was to have an American parent, or have been born on American soil.
I actually think nobody can in the world can lay claim to any of the land they inhabit, but since we are so sophistimacated and have developed societies and such it's a good idea to abide by the laws of the land you inhabit.

·
Registered
322 Posts
I've seen alot of utube where they show mexicans protesting.They were rude,racous,and did'nt look very friendly.They burned,stomped,and dragged American Flags ,and your right they loyality is with mexico.In california they went to a local post office and took down the American Flag and put up a mexican one.People really need to wakeup on this subject.

·
Banned
4,449 Posts

Come on you really believe that? You ever been to the part of town these immigrants live? Most of them have beat up cars worth 1/10 or less than what I own. Fight them, like in a war? The immigrants are going to declare war on us? Granted, if there really is 20 million that means they have less than 1/10th compared to American population to deal with. We would outnumber them like 1 to 20 almost.

Where in the hell do you people get these ideas from?

·
Registered
322 Posts
I actually think nobody can in the world can lay claim to any of the land they inhabit, but since we are so sophistimacated and have developed societies and such it's a good idea to abide by the laws of the land you inhabit.
I think if your born in a particular country, you have more right than somebody who was'nt.Say for example:I move to China tommorow,I would expect the native chinese to have the right of way ,that is their country.

·
Banned
1,085 Posts
Come on you really believe that? You ever been to the part of town these immigrants live? Most of them have beat up cars worth 1/10 or less than what I own. Fight them, like in a war? The immigrants are going to declare war on us? Granted, if there really is 20 million that means they have less than 1/10th of the American population to deal with.

Where in the hell do you people get these ideas from?
Why do you always take the wrong side of everything?

Mexico has ALREADY invaded.

mexican gangs - Yahoo! Search Results

·
Gun Toting Boeing Driver
19,027 Posts
My point was more I have difficulty with those throwing stones at someone else trying to better their life when all most of us did to become citizens was simply be here. Kind of like someone who's been born into money yelling at someone picking through garbage to find stuff. (there's proabaly a better analogy but I'm slow tonight....)

I like the movie Inherit the Wind with Spencer Tracy, Gene Kelley, and even Derwood from Bewitched (based on the Scopes Monkey trial with Clarence Darrow and William Jennings Bryan -- originally designed as a scheme to put Dayton, Tennesse on the map. Guess it didn't work. It is interesting and fun to watch especially in light of how things have gotten kinda convoluted). One of the lines by Spencer Tracy (as Clarence Darrow) is "you can't administer a wicked law justly" -- this today (like then) has a fair bit of relevance. I'm not an advocate of people breaking laws, but I believe this to be very true (not necessarily on the immigration issue but as a caution to look at the intent of the law and not do things that you know are wicked or wrong. If you're using it to actively hurt people that's probably wrong). Finding solace in laws other than very basic ones (don't kill, don't steal, etc.) may well betray your trust some day.

Anyway, Cheers.

·
Banned
4,449 Posts
Why do you always take the wrong side of everything?

Mexico has ALREADY invaded.

mexican gangs - Yahoo! Search Results

for crying out loud

I am not taking any side, I am just simply pointing out ridiculous information being tossed around here as fact. Like all illegal immigrants have brand new $40k cars. Like how they are planning to invade us...

HAHA come on get serious

gangs will always be a problem with every part of town that is impoverished. You don't see crips and bloods in rich neighborhoods, you only see them in poor neighborhoods. They are a product of society.

Not all of those people in mexican gangs are illegal immigrants either, some of them have had several generations born on our soil.

Again, too many false facts and generalizations.

For the record, I said illegal immigration was a problem but I also stated that it is not our only problem nor will it fix all our problems to fix illegal immigrant issues in our nation.

Go back and read the previous thread.

·
Banned
1,085 Posts
(merciful snip of rant)

For the record, I said illegal immigration was a problem but I also stated that it is not our only problem nor will it fix all our problems to fix illegal immigrant issues in our nation.

Go back and read the previous thread.
How about arrest and deportation?

What is so complex about that?

I don't care about the previous thread.

·
Banned
4,449 Posts
How about arrest and deportation?

What is so complex about that?

I don't care about the previous thread.

I brought up my issues with that in the last thread Mitch, and I am against it for what it will open and become ultimately. Plus the regulation of anything by our government is one giant failure. look at the war on drugs, pretty damn successful huh?

·
Registered
16,485 Posts
I think it was closed because of the hostilities it was causing. You can't very well say and call this the friendliest form on the internet and yet have people bickering now can you. lol

The only other thing I'll say is this, I have to give Brother Bob a ^5 for his post, as I couldn't agree more. This is his post.

[quote from Brother Bob] Let me get this straight. You can abuse the U.S. flag any way you want , but you can't throw the Mexican flag in the trash without the wrath of the ACLU??????????? [quote from Brother Bob] ^5 my friend.

I'm not going to say anymore on this issue. I know how I feel. No sense in letting it ruin my night anymore then the issue has. It will never change. This country is in a downward spiral and those who wish us harm, and want us dead and want this land, are just waiting in the wings for us to collapse. Our Government it would seem want to pretty much disarm us and thinks the police and military would be able to handle it all.

Nothing in my honest opinion could be farther from the truth.

1 - 20 of 125 Posts