close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Im back.. not shure what happened.

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by Moroco Mole, Jul 13, 2017.

1. Moroco Mole

Moroco Mole G&G Regular

Ohio
    Used to be Plinker e in 2015,16. My avatar was secret squirrel standing on morocco mole.I had a few threads on hi points and one on a Stevens 44 rifle I was restoring.
    One day gun and game quit working on my tablet . It would not log in to the sight.... .Something about certificates....When I finally got the sight to work ,I ,and all my threads, comments etc. were missing . It said I didn't exist when I tried to log back in. Then to top it off.. my tablet died, before I could find out what was going on.Don't know If I got Booted or what?
    I wasn't having any disagreements with anyone,and as far as I know I was following all the rules. Missed the people , the lively discussions and the forum so I thought I'd give it another try.
    Soooo if I broke some kind of rule please let me know.Then its up to you to let me back on. If not,
    and it was some kind of tech. issue then I'm back as moroco mole.
    If I'm not,(welcome back,that is) at least let me say I am great-full for all the info and advice I received here and god bless.

2. 870shooter1

870shooter1 G&G Evangelist

Tucson
    Welcome back!

Moroco Mole likes this.

3. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Welcome back Morroco Mole!!! G&G had a major upset awhile back. So you are not alone!

Moroco Mole and SUBMOA like this.
  4. ChaZam

ChaZam G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Welcome to G&G... @Chris can probably research your old forum ID and information and maybe straighten it out.

Moroco Mole, PAPA G and Cyrano like this.
  5. Moroco Mole

Moroco Mole G&G Regular

Ohio
    Was unaware of that. Got to missing the forum and was pretty sure I didn't get black balled. Just thought Id post here first and wait a couple days to see

PAPA G, 870shooter1 and ChaZam like this.
  6. Moroco Mole

Moroco Mole G&G Regular

Ohio
    Had emailed him before, a long time ago but tablet went down so ????

PAPA G and ChaZam like this.
  7. Cyrano

Cyrano Resident Curmudgeon Forum Contributor

Welcome back, Morocco Mole!

Last year, in February as I recall, G&G was hacked by a hacker Chris later determined was out of Japan. The site was down for a couple of days, with the Band of Fellers all getting more and more anxious. When Chris got it back up, he had to restart it from an earlier version. The hacker wiped out about a year's worth of postings, comments, humor, threads, and wisdom. Chris has been trying to recover what that hacker cost us, but has had little luck doing so. We've had to accept that we'll probably never see what got hacked again, including a number of really neat threads. Some of those were yours. I lost credit for about 8,000 posts and a pile of likes, myself, and others lost more. (I was peeved that a large chunk of the "What's Going On With You Now" thread vanished, because it included The Saga of Uncle Paul and The Little White Car, a clusterbleep you have to read to believe and even then wouldn't believe it.)

Anyhow, glad to see you back.

Moroco Mole, BaserRonin and PAPA G like this.
  8. Gun Junkie

Gun Junkie G&G Evangelist

Welcome back!
    It knocked me plum off'a here too. Had to start all over.

PAPA G and Moroco Mole like this.
  9. grizcty

grizcty God, Guns, Glory Forum Contributor

Welcome back!
    Grab some coffee, sit back and join the fun.

10. Ten Man

Ten Man G&G Evangelist

It's good to have you back, again. I remember your AVATAR, because it was so retro!

PAPA G, austinjoe13 and Moroco Mole like this.
  11. Moroco Mole

Moroco Mole G&G Regular

Ohio
    I enjoyed your posts and replies.learned a lot from you and Gandog56 ( if I got his name right). Think I may actually be becoming retro. FELL ASLEEP FISHING AGAIN YESTERDAY:D

BaserRonin, PAPA G and Ten Man like this.
  12. Welcome back buddy.........FELL ASLEEP FISHING, ah heck that's easy, do it all the time !...........

Moroco Mole and PAPA G like this.
  13. neophyte

neophyte Wonderment :) Forum Contributor

Moroco Mole: Sir, Welcome back :)

Moroco Mole and PAPA G like this.
  14. Huey Rider

Huey Rider G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

:)Welcome Back!! The Great G&G Hack was a trying time for all of us. A lot of us lost stuff and any members that joined in that period we lost were also "kicked" out and had to rejoin. Glad to see you back.

Moroco Mole, PAPA G and Ten Man like this.
  15. animalspooker

animalspooker G&G Evangelist

SEMO
    Be careful of billy. He has a bad disposition when it comes to anything 'MOLE'

Moroco Mole, Cyrano, neophyte and 2 others like this.
  16. Moroco Mole

Moroco Mole G&G Regular

Ohio
    Glad to be back.Sir, I remember and miss your kind and truthful comments.Always polite but direct. ,Thank you.

PAPA G likes this.
  17. It's a pleasure to meet you! I don't think we chatted in the past, but trust me...the Great G & G Crash drove just about everybody over the edge. Certain members, like Billy, haven't been the same since...lol

18. Moroco Mole

Moroco Mole G&G Regular

Ohio
    If you can relate ,bet you get a kick out of this one!
    Got off work one day last year during season and grabbed my gun...told my wife I was going squirrel hunting went to my favorite spot.Sat down at my favorite tree and commenced to do my cutting call.
    Before I knew it there were about 5 squirrels around me doing there thing. I sat there patiently waiting for a huge grey to climb around the trunk far enough to get a good shot. He did and about that time a chipmunk came down and started fussing with one of the smaller squirrels .Well I started watching the free entertainment. The next thing I knew, I had fallen asleep and it was getting dark. So I went home to my wife with McDonalds and a "didn't see a single squirrel" story.

PAPA G, Huey Rider, neophyte and 2 others like this.
  19. Moroco Mole

Moroco Mole G&G Regular

Ohio
    Since this is a tech Assistance thread and I figure after being educated that I was erased . I) I figure I've ran it out enough and anymore communication would be none relevent. I'm going to quit using and watching this thread and start posting on others here. Thanks for all you're help!

PAPA G likes this.
  20. gandog56

gandog56 G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

We got hacked"

I'm sure it was the Russians. It's ALWAYS the Russians.

Moroco Mole likes this.