close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

I'm Back!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by PAPA G, Mar 22, 2002.

1. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

i'm back in guntucky after a week in the peoples paradise of New Jersey, arrrrggggh!!! that place needs a good slap up side its head!!! checked out the magazine rack in the super-duper ACME food store, not one magazine on hunting, fishing, guns, or boats!!!! plenty of musclemen' s, and liberal type rags though. feels good to breath free again!!!

2. Uncle Red

Uncle Red G&G Newbie

Good to see ya made it back Papa. ...There's no place like home ... There's no place like home ... There's no place like home ... -UR.

3. wes

wes G&G Newbie

Hope ya didn't get brainwashed Papa.

4. Shaun

Shaun Retired Moderator

good to see you back

5. Big Dog

Big Dog Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler Forum Contributor

Spent some time in Earle, NJ once for munitions offload before our shipyard period. Everybody on board got sick drinking the water. I never had any desire to return.

6. Stopper

Stopper G&G Newbie

Welcome back PapaG, soory about the trip to NJ.
    **** ugly place.
    Got lost going to the Newark airport once and ended up down by the docks, no gun and no way to filter all the stench.

Look forward to jaw'in

Stopper (CK at old site)

7. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

thanks guys the wife was homesick, but after three days she had enough!!! my 6 year old didn't even want to stop for the night, so we pushed it and got home in time to catch the 11o'clock news. even though there are gunshops i can't understand how they stay in busines with all the hassle involved. any way thanks to all.